uh oh...

justagirl2

Mother of 1
Reaction score
is this positive??? i JUST took my nuvaring out June 15 and was def not trying to get pregnant. (was going to start trying in a few months though). never had EWCM or cramping like i usually do with ovulation. didn't even BD that much. the test is expired- can it be trusted or are there false positives if expired??

Attachments

• IMG_2850.jpg
    IMG_2850.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2847.jpg
    IMG_2847.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 58
I do see a line, but since they're expired, I wouldn't trust 100%. Did you use FMU? I would test again tomorrow morning with a frer, would probably put your mind at ease.

I would say:bfp: even if it is expired. More likely to get a false negative on the expired tests than false positive (not to say it's impossible)xx

I think it's possible it could be positive. The timing certainly would be right for a test about that dark. Is there something that made you test?

well damn. i'd say that's positive indeed.

any guesses what dpo based on the line since i have no idea when i ovulated?

my husband is going to pee his pants.

Attachments

• IMG_2851.jpg
    IMG_2851.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 63
Wow, definitely positive! Congratulations!

Did you have a last period before having ring removed? That's what they sometimes calculate off of. (2 weeks past your last period is average ovulation date)

Congratulations! I got my positive with my DS with an expired test too! Your DH will be over the moon I bet! Good luck and happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->