Uh oh...

crusherwife44

Reaction score
So.... I'm going in to my pre op this morning for my tubal scheduled next week....... But... I have been spotting since Friday. Thought af would show Monday. I tested Tuesday and got the faintest line I could sometimes see... Yesterday morning I got another shadow a little more noticeable... And this morning a line. No squinting no special lighting. In the time period. All in frer. I don't have anyone to talk to about this yet and wanted to show you guys to see what you thought but... What do you guys think? I don't think the picture is attaching

I can see something very faint on your tests. The FRER are super sensitive and if it is early they can pick up really low levels of HCG. I would test again in a few days and it should get darker if it is the start of your BFP. Your DR. that is doing your tubal can order you a blood test for HCG to verify for sure if you are pregnant or not since tests can be tricky. Good luck!

Thanks. If there is another line tomorrow I'll be even more confused. Still barely spotting. No real period.
And obviously we were done that's why I'm getting a tubal but this is throwing me for a loop

THe top test is the positive two days ago. Took one yesterday and it was negative. Not even a shadow. I started af yesterday. Took this bottom one just now and a line popped up in time. Don’t have to get in special lighting to see. I have used this brand for more than seven years off and on with pregancies and never had a line unless I was pregnant. THe other first response yes but not these. I thought maybe faulty test or cp since my line was gone yesterday. But this I see annoying. Idk if I got the line very well On the pic? And yes... I know only time will tell. Just wanted thoughts

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That's interesting! Well, I hope the bleeding is early pregnancy bleeding for you and not actually AF! Good luck!

That last line is pretty obvious!

Good luck I really hope u get some answers soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back