Uh oh...

the hpt is for sure an early positive, the digital tests won't show that early, they aren't as sensitive. I would wait a few days and retest. The BW might of been negative if it was too early still. I wouldn't do your surgery until you find out for sure if you are pregnant or not, but you should be able to tell for sure in the next few days. Good luck.

I showed the doc that obvious test. He thinks I'm getting false positives but put me in for a blood test.
Apparently that test this morning was a rapid result? Never used those before. All those other faint ones are frer. But yesterday's was Negative. Any experience with rapid?

Blood test less than 1.... So I'm getting false positives over and over!

He told me to stop testing... I didn't want another baby but this is a terrible mind game. That is a DARK line for a false positive. And 4 false positives in a week???

I'm gonna go with crappy tests, honestly. I missed my period before last (I'm assuming covid vaccine threw my cycle off) and I took a few frers, I knew I wasn't pregnant but I tested anyway to be sure and they had that shadow line. I took the strip out of the case and you can clearly see the line on the bottom where it's supposed to change color.

Ya I was wondering if covid had something to do with this! I didn't get vaccinated but I tested positve just over 2 weeks ago. But the bleeding and everything else has been weird. This morning's through me off even more though. The other tests were faint but this one was so obvious! Right away

I'm sorry you keep getting false positives. Wish tests didn't do that

sorry about the false positives! Can you try a different brand of test? The BW doesn't lie, but the tests can be wacky!

Faints on 6 days sooner frer. The super obvious one was apparently the rapid result? I don't have experience with that one.
I have only gotten one squinter in an afternoon test. All others pop up with fmu.
When I got home only a 2 hour hold I tried 3 different and I don't think I saw anything. I'll test tomorrow morning and they'll test my urine before surgery.
Just the craziest obvious positive to me? Ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->