Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

ghost hunters are coming on 5 th may! they called here during week when I was out so I didnt get to meet them but they coming back next week to have another look so I get to talk to them then. I am invited on it to.

oooh keep us updated :thumbup:

found the group on facebook to. Dont know if I want to join in or not though. But curious.

What is the name of the group? Do you think you might join in? You could do it for a bit then if it gets to intense you could go back to your place, kwim? I think it would be really interesting to follow them around and see how they do what they do..... Yes, please do keep us updated. I'm really excited for you! xxx and :hugs:

134.jpg

Some group from belfast, they added me as a friend to and are chatting about it says they where told to be quiet as I had kids sleeping lol I have been invited they assumed I was coming anyway. I have been up there on my own before I really dont know if they will catch anything. I seen a ghost up there and felt another and even got her name right, William has names tells me who lives upthere. Lets see if they come out.

Is there a thread for ghost pics...I've a good one :argh:

I love all the paranormal stories!! I had problems in my last house and had to get the house blessed, we moved in when my son was 2 and he started getting scared of his room and running down the stairs quite often in a state of panic that he would cling on to me for dear life. He called it 'the dit' over the years he has described this thing as black with no hands or feet or anything, he once seen a picture of the grim reaper on a poster and said there's the dit!! He has said the dit has hit him and scratched him before and he stands at his window all the time but doesn't talk, he once said he was under his pillow and he hit him on the head. Since moving house he doesn't see it anymore but is really frightened of the dark now. I'm still not really sure whether it was his imagination or not but experiencing it at the time it frightened me to see him so scared screaming and shaking that this thing was in his room!

The photo I have isn't of the dit or anything, it's our friends dads photo, he was taking a picture of his dog, I'll let you all decide if you see anything else....anyone want to see??

Mmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!

Eek, scary about your son! :hugs:

Was trying to post earlier but bnb was down for maintenance, im on my phone atm in bed lol so i'll get it up tomorrow afternoon. It'll be worth the wait I promise!

Looks like an app thats done that. Sorry. Who took it your friend?

The pics didn't come up for me!!! There is just an X were the pic should be.....

I looked it up and yes I was fooled :dohh: I said to him it better not be photoshopped or something, he's dead when I get him for embarrassing me I was showing that to EVERYONE :trouble:

It looked to good to be true but there is an app you can get on your phone that does that. Seen a few of them.

I was checking them out on my android there's a couple on there but they aren't as good as that one but you're right my first instincts should have been that it was too good to be true!! I'll never be fooled again! Well now that one's scrapped I've only photos with orbs in them, not very paranormal I'm afraid :(

I think I got a ghost pic today. Have a look. I have no rational explanation to what that is under the step. I was taking a pic of the dog its the back of my house, steps are my neighbors he lives upstairs. Theres two pics in this collage as one is before so you can see its nothing causing that blur thing there, its like some weird mist?

Attachments

• collage_2012-03-17_16-42-14.jpg
    collage_2012-03-17_16-42-14.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4