Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

Yeah I would request no boards as well.. I mean they have to respect that. That would be highly unprofessional for them to not.

I dont even kow who it is thats coming I will find out next week, I feel I must ask even if its non of my business I do have to live here and I know theres ghosts here, I think they are happy being here and the reason they arnt allowed in to the main home is that they think the same as me. I dont know why they are coming its not like its an active area where we need a ghost hunt. I dont know how they will do it either as I am down stairs with the noisey toddler ever! think walls but not thick ceilings, hence why i am glad no one lives up there.

Oooh iv just seen these will need to read through all the posts but its very interesting!!

I know it could just be signal. But i have just started using my baby monitors, i always here things as if someones in the room raking, i have checked a few times (still live with mum) and no one there, I heard a bang (which i presumed by then it was lo hitting the crib - but unlikely as hes in a big cot now and dont no if he would reach when on back) After the bang i heard someone go 'shhh' again i checked, no one there.

Like i said could be signals - even if it is it freaks me out!!! haha (i tried today putting them on when lo was not in bed and there was only one clatter as oppose 2 every few mins)

Dragonfly, anything on the ghost hunters group that were coming to your house?

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

i was sat watching the telly today when i felt a breeze and my curtains were moving as though the window was open ... i went upstairs to check on my napping daughter and my landing window was wide open! it wasnt locked with a ket but you would have had to physically turn the handle and push to open it, dh claims he never opened it - and i would have noticed if it was open when i put dd down for her nap .... creeped out!! dh says it was probably the wind but i dont understand how! strange lol

Spring time the ghost team coming here, dont know who I will find out more though a I plan on meeting them and maybe tag along. Make sure they are not conjuring up stuff.

Just read the whole thread. I love the stories.

I never had any ghost experience myself. If I did, I think I would die of fright.

My cat however likes to play ghost
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/mariepelletier/Picture.jpg
No worries, she was very much alive. I just had a too long exposure with the camera, and she moved away really quickly right in the middle of me taking the picture.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I don't mean to make light of any real ghost experiences. I know my OH grew up in a haunted house. Him and his sister frequently heard footsteps when there was no one walking upstairs (in the attic, I believe).

Just read the whole thread. I love the stories.

I never had any ghost experience myself. If I did, I think I would die of fright.

My cat however likes to play ghost
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/mariepelletier/Picture.jpg
No worries, she was very much alive. I just had a too long exposure with the camera, and she moved away really quickly right in the middle of me taking the picture.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I don't mean to make light of any real ghost experiences. I know my OH grew up in a haunted house. Him and his sister frequently heard footsteps when there was no one walking upstairs (in the attic, I believe).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love the pic!!!

I definitely cracked a smile at your cat "playing ghost" lmao!

Few weeks ago my dad and I where in livingroom chatting waiting for OH to come home and someone came in to the hall as you could hear a commotion out there and foot steps on the tiles. We assumed it was Darren only after a few mins no one came in so we checked and no one was there, no one had come in. Then when we thought about it my partner dosnt wear shoes that would sound like that on a tilled floor he would wear boots or trainers not like shoes that made that sound. My dad seen my other half walking from the town out to ours on his way back and he stayed a good while after that to. No idea what that was but I have heard that before to as I had to call my other half and ask him did he come in and go out again and he isnt any where near the house.

I also heard that in the main castle while I was standing in the kitchen *was a ball room once*, massive bang so hard the key fell out of the door in the hall and talking. I was only one in that part with the kids as my other half was playing snooker with friends in other part.

Few weeks ago my dad and I where in livingroom chatting waiting for OH to come home and someone came in to the hall as you could hear a commotion out there and foot steps on the tiles. We assumed it was Darren only after a few mins no one came in so we checked and no one was there, no one had come in. Then when we thought about it my partner dosnt wear shoes that would sound like that on a tilled floor he would wear boots or trainers not like shoes that made that sound. My dad seen my other half walking from the town out to ours on his way back and he stayed a good while after that to. No idea what that was but I have heard that before to as I had to call my other half and ask him did he come in and go out again and he isnt any where near the house.

I also heard that in the main castle while I was standing in the kitchen *was a ball room once*, massive bang so hard the key fell out of the door in the hall and talking. I was only one in that part with the kids as my other half was playing snooker with friends in other part.

How old is your home? Could you post a pic of it, just curious..... You definitely have some crazy stuff happen there! Do you have stuff happen on a daily basis?

xxx

My part is about 450 years old or more the big main part which is only nearly 200 years old which is where my landlord lives and his fam so i cant share pics of that part as its private home. Also remember when I was on my way out I opened the door to the hall and both william and I heard someone come in even william said "whos that coming in" and no one was there. Was a freaky night. I know William has seen ghosts in our flat and I have heard rummaging in my kitchen and the cat wasnt even in to do it.
I can see my bedroom, livingroom and front door in that pic, https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6185/6093040745_0acf68cc61_m.jpg
Narrow Water Castle by Dragonfly Castle, on Flickr

That is so crazy Dragonfly!! I love your home, its quite beautiful from what I can see. It looks huge! Looking at pics of chateau's makes me want to go back to Europe... Sighhhhh...

xxx

My part is about 450 years old or more the big main part which is only nearly 200 years old which is where my landlord lives and his fam so i cant share pics of that part as its private home. Also remember when I was on my way out I opened the door to the hall and both william and I heard someone come in even william said "whos that coming in" and no one was there. Was a freaky night. I know William has seen ghosts in our flat and I have heard rummaging in my kitchen and the cat wasnt even in to do it.
I can see my bedroom, livingroom and front door in that pic, https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6185/6093040745_0acf68cc61_m.jpg
Narrow Water Castle by Dragonfly Castle, on Flickr

Beautiful pics on Flickr, btw.. I'm curious, have you found any artifacts on land? I have my Bachelor's degree in archaeology, so you can imagine how much I love strolling thru the ruins of chateaus.. Sigh... Last time I was in France I would make my cousin pull off the highway, just so I could walk thru(sneak thru) the castles I would spot from the highway.. Yes, I'm a big NERD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->