UK bubble bath recommendations

loubear1

Reaction score
I am having a lot of baths at the moment to ease the usual third trimester aches and pains and feel in need of a bit of pampering. Can any of you UK ladies recommend me a nice bubble bath as I am fed up with Tesco own. I used to love Royal Jelly until Boots decided to change it.

Super drug do some lovely ones, think they call then bath shimmers smell soo very nice but the bubbles don't last a huge amount of time :/. X

Anything from lush is highly reccomended. Speak to the girls in the shop, they'llknow exactly whatwill be best for you. x

Lush bathbombs are incredible and a nice change from bubble baths.

I like radox too. I think pound shops sell them too.

Ooh I'm jealous ladies,we only have a shower,wud love a nice hot bubble bath

This one is a bit of a treat but Boots sell Champneys, they do the lushest smelling bath foam, I have to hide it from kids and husband! Addicted to it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
Imperial lather Japanese spa! It smells gorgeous and leaves your skin nice and soft as well.

badedas its lovely and when,if u get stitches itll ease them after aswell x

I loveeee Lush bubble bars! So many bubbles and smell so good. Also Radox is good, I just get the ones that supposedly aid sleep and relaxation :) x

I bought some of the red 'muscle therapy' Radox one with black pepper and ginseng (I think) last week as my legs were aching like mad, it was great, I felt loads better afterwards. Think it was only £1 in Asda too.

Ooh the Green radox for muscle aches i love it so relaxing

I love the Avon ones. The bubbles seems to last for ages and they smell lovely :thumbup:

https://reviews.boots.com/2111-en_g...original-bath-gelee-300ml-reviews/reviews.htm

My hubby bought me the sanctuary 'mother to be' range for Christmas and the bath soak is lovely! Also I got a free sample of cussons mother to be bubble bath today so am trying that tonight!

I'm another massive fan of Lush products. In fact, spent £15 on bubble bars there yesterday!! Lol. Loads of different scents, my favourite is the Blue Skies one with Patchouli xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->