Uk ladies recommendations where to buy button up nighties from for hospital bag

familygirl30

Reaction score
The title asks all,anyone know where to buy any that are not too expensive

Places like asda, peacocks and tesco usually do them. I got mine last time from Peacocks nice and cheap :) x

I managed to get some from Matalan.. They have about 5 buttons at the top, enough to easily breastfeed. Think they were only about £6 each.

Matalan do a couple where the buttons go down to ur tummy, think they are about £6 or 7. Marks and Sparks had a couple I saw yesterday for about a tenner and they button all the way down xx

Primark here too. Mine were in the sale for 2.50 each, but don't think they were much more than that normally.

Ann summers do some pretty good night wear. I have a few night shirts from there and they are super comfy even at 4-5 yrs old. Also I have a popper open nighty from there, which was great for feeding in.

Debenhams had loads in their sale the other day.

Same here, got 2 from primark, £2.50 each

Sainsburys have them and so do tesco :) the ones that button all the way down like a giant shirt xx

My primark ones were great for breastfeeding.
Another option that works well is pj bottoms with a strappy vest top, you can just stretch the vest down below your boob. I found I was more comfortable walking round the ward and receiving visitors with pyjama bottoms on, I felt exposed in a nightie. It was tropical on the ward though so the nightie was good to sleep in.

I just got some comfy granny ones last time from bhs and matalans.

What size do the primark ones go up to? I think I will need 16-18 or even bigger after I give birth :(

It's either 18-20 or 20-22, I can't remember.

I got 2 of these from Tesco....certainly nothing like I'd usually wear but they were cheap, buttoned and looked comfy.

https://www.clothingattesco.com/nig...ress/invt/cc311145/&bklist=icat,2,wm-nighties

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->