UK?

Aimeewaymee

My 2 Precious Princesses
Reaction score
How many of you are from the UK and trying to concieve? Would like to hear your stories! Where are you from in the UK? How long you have been TTC? Do you have other children and how old are they if you do? How old are you and OH? Have you had any complication or do you take anything to help you along your way?.. and anything else you would like to add on really?!

My Children are now in bed and I am bored so would love you read some of how you are all getting along.

Aimee
oxox

I'm from South Yorkshire, I'm 34 and My hubby 40 we hav a 3 year old son and now on our 2Nd month ttc. I'm taking folic acid daily and using ovulation tests which haven't been picking up that I'm ovulating so I plan to temp next cycle.My af due next week

Hey I'm in Norfolk in east Angia nice to meet you ☺️ I am 27 and my husband is 35.
I have two children (ds is 7 and dd is 3) but only one is my husbands (dd) and we have been trying for over a year, nearly on cycle 16, for another (dd wasn't planned) we've tried artificial insemination, opks, bbt, diet changes, pressed, neither of us smoke or drink either and still no luck. Currently we aren't using any form of ttc things like bbt and doing the relaxed and have fun approach to hope that works ☺️

I should also add I've been to the doctors about the time scale but they refuse to do any tests etc because of my children I already have.

How about you? x

I'm from South Yorkshire, I'm 34 and My hubby 40 we hav a 3 year old son and now on our 2Nd month ttc. I'm taking folic acid daily and using ovulation tests which haven't been picking up that I'm ovulating so I plan to temp next cycle.My af due next week

Hello up north! Oo so not been TTC long, hope you have some luck soon! I love 2-3 year age, children are so mischievous but their personalities (and tantrums) are shining! Which ovulation tests are you using? Someone said something to me tonight about buying the highly sensitive ones from amazon? x

Hello up north! Oo so not been TTC long, hope you have some luck soon! I love 2-3 year age, children are so mischievous but their personalities (and tantrums) are shining! Which ovulation tests are you using? Someone said something to me tonight about buying the highly sensitive ones from amazon? x

That was me who replies to you on your other post:) no.not been trying long, only took 1st cycle to conceive our son.

Hey I'm in Norfolk in east Angia nice to meet you ☺️ I am 27 and my husband is 35.
I have two children (ds is 7 and dd is 3) but only one is my husbands (dd) and we have been trying for over a year, nearly on cycle 16, for another (dd wasn't planned) we've tried artificial insemination, opks, bbt, diet changes, pressed, neither of us smoke or drink either and still no luck. Currently we aren't using any form of ttc things like bbt and doing the relaxed and have fun approach to hope that works ☺️

I should also add I've been to the doctors about the time scale but they refuse to do any tests etc because of my children I already have.

How about you? x

Hiiiiii :D
I'm from Bristol! Have 2 girls, 4 & 2. Only recently decided to go with the flow and see what happens, my partner is more wanting another child than me but the more he says bout things the more im getting obsessed! We were talking about baby names earlier on. I've recently got my mojo back too as i have been weird about things over that last year, im becoming more like me again (this isn't down to PND).
I know this might sound funny but because i have a tilted womb each time we got pregnant with the girls i would lie pretty much almost upside down LOL. Hanging off the bed, legs up on the wall.. Good job i have curtains! :haha: We're taking a more laid back approach (i hope) this time, no hanging upside down.. yet lol.

Can't believe that with your doctors, can you not change doctors and get a second opinion? x

I'm going to that's my next move. Isn't legs up against a wall what most of us are doing haha :blush:

I hope the laid back approach helps as once you bbt etc I found I became more stressed and constantly was symptom spotting ones that weren't actually there. Fingers crossed going with the flow works for both of us z

Haha i guess! Such weird and wonderful things we do to create life. Found that with second DD that we didnt try and it happened, with our first it took a few months because we were just wanting it so badly. Good luck to you and keep me posted. :) x

Oh and btw forgot to add i'm 27 and OH is 28 x

Hi
I've just come back on here after a long break as I got married 3 weeks ago. Both me and hubby are 26, also from Norfolk, and we have a little girl who will be 3 in 3 weeks. Hubby is desperate for a second, I've been more concerned with waiting to know we can afford childcare for two once I go back to work, but having paid off everything for the wedding I've now come around to the idea.
We are taking a relaxed approach too and just enjoying life as newlyweds and hoping things will happen.

Hi, I'm from near Oxford. We have a girl and boy already and have just started ttc baby no. 3. I'm 32 Hubby is 33. This will be the first time actually properly ttc .. Our daughter was conceived whilst I was on the pill and our little boy was an ooopsie - so I feel as though this is all new lol :) ... I'm using OPKs but have a very regular cycle normally so fingers crossed it won't take too long xx

Hi! I'm 26 and my partner of 10yrs is 28. We live in wiltshire. We have a lovely little boy who is 3 in December. I had my implant removed in 12 September. Haven't had a period since! 😕 I'm taking folic acid and dtd every 2-3 days.

Hi everyone I'm from Hampshire and I'm 30 and so is my husband we've been together 13 and a half years and married 5 and a half years we have a 3 year old son who will be 4 in January.
We are technically ntnp at the moment but plan to start ttc from nov as were going on hoilday on 5th nov so decided to wait until we're back :)

It took 4 months to conceive our son so we're hoping it will be quicker this time as I get so impatient and have been wtt for about 2 years as I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my son so decided to wait until he was older to ttc again! :(

Hi everyone

Me and hubby are technically ntnp as well mainly because our dd goes to school in sept so I'd rather have a baby after that but I secretly wouldn't mind if it happened sooner, the logical part of me says wait though!

I'm 33 and hubby is 32, we have 1 dd who is 3 and 1 ds who is 2 both of which are from my previous relationship but we have been together since dd was 1 and ds was 5 months. We also got married 3 weeks ago and have now decided that now is as good a time as any! Not sure how we will cope with things like fitting 3 car seats in the car but we will deal with that when the time comes!

Oh and we are in the north west.

Currently I'm using opks to track my cycles after coming off the pill last month and I've had quite long cycles in the past and on cd16 now, no sign of O yet but not expecting it for maybe another week if my cycles go back to what they were before.

Nice to "meet" you all ��

Hi ladies, i'm 32 and hubby is 29 we are from angus Scotland, we have a 4 year old daughter and are currently TTC no 2.

We got married in July and i stooped taking the pill after then, this is our first month of using ovulation tests, i ovulated on 8th and we BD on 6th 7th 8th and 9th so praying its our month.

Hi again ladies, well my af due on weds and I've had high showig on my ovulation tests for 2 weeks now but no peak! So just going on my app when ovulated! I have af cramps and have had them a few days now but had the same when got Bfp with my son

Hi
I've just come back on here after a long break as I got married 3 weeks ago. Both me and hubby are 26, also from Norfolk, and we have a little girl who will be 3 in 3 weeks. Hubby is desperate for a second, I've been more concerned with waiting to know we can afford childcare for two once I go back to work, but having paid off everything for the wedding I've now come around to the idea.
We are taking a relaxed approach too and just enjoying life as newlyweds and hoping things will happen.

Aww lovely where did you go on honeymoon? Was a honeymoon just you and your husband or was there your little girl went too? Thing is, it's what ive been talking about with other ladies on another post, we all worry about finances, think we would be lying if we didnt! There is never a better time to have children as there will always be something in the back or your mind telling you not yet, not the time etc. We're on to TT#3 and yeah, I'm worrying but we will take it as it comes and worry about it when baby is here. We both working and i normally go back to work after 4-5 months, i dont take my whole maternity as i work evenings anyway. I'm sure you will do it in a way that will make you both happy. :) x

Hi, I'm from near Oxford. We have a girl and boy already and have just started ttc baby no. 3. I'm 32 Hubby is 33. This will be the first time actually properly ttc .. Our daughter was conceived whilst I was on the pill and our little boy was an ooopsie - so I feel as though this is all new lol :) ... I'm using OPKs but have a very regular cycle normally so fingers crossed it won't take too long xx

Hi there! That's lovely you have 1 of each already, so you would be happy with either or what are you hoping for when you have a BFP? I think to be honest the more to TTC the more you obsess over it and it doesnt happen! x

Hi! I'm 26 and my partner of 10yrs is 28. We live in wiltshire. We have a lovely little boy who is 3 in December. I had my implant removed in 12 September. Haven't had a period since! 😕 I'm taking folic acid and dtd every 2-3 days.

Hi there! Lovely that you've been together for such a long time! Any plans for marriage? The implant is horrible! Made me so evil after having it the 2nd time so i had it removed the beginning of the year and then went on to the pill Zeleta.. but that mad me evil too so we have decided that we will have whatever children we want that makes us as a family feel whole and then OH can get the snip! I've only recently really been having proper irregularish periods since June and this was our first month TTC relaxed.. no pressure. We went shopping the other day and OH disappeared and when i was at the check out he put a pot of Folic Acid on counter lol. So looks like i will be starting them. x

Hi everyone I'm from Hampshire and I'm 30 and so is my husband we've been together 13 and a half years and married 5 and a half years we have a 3 year old son who will be 4 in January.
We are technically ntnp at the moment but plan to start ttc from nov as were going on hoilday on 5th nov so decided to wait until we're back :)

It took 4 months to conceive our son so we're hoping it will be quicker this time as I get so impatient and have been wtt for about 2 years as I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my son so decided to wait until he was older to ttc again! :(

Another lady who has been with their DH for a long time! I love when families stay united! :) Oh dear, I couldn't ever imagine how horrible it must have been with you having HG with DS. I hope that when you get a BFP that you will have a much more laid back pregnancy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->