• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the rest of you bitter :mamafy:s :haha:, but I'm going to stay and rant, bitch, rave all I want in this forum. This is a forum made for US. Let's not let any of these other women (I'll stay classy on this one) drive us away.

I will NOT let anyone drive me off this forum, post any less, harass me, write rude choice words. This is MY PLACE. I put up with enough crap day in and out about IF of where I have to watch my tone, but I will NOT watch it in a place that is apparently a safe haven for LTTC.

Call me a bitch, jealous, rude, I prefer to be called bitter cow (it makes me laugh) all you want...I'm here to stay. :bodyb:

At the end of the day, we're a strong bunch. Let's not forget that. :flower:

I love your attitude!!!! This was a nice pick me up post. :mamafy:

If any of you leave.....you'll be denying the rest of us the support, love, laughter & unique kinmanship we have with you.

Yep, there it is, a great big wobbly guilt trip. How's it work for you?

Don't gooooo!!! Xxx

:rofl:

Dang you're good at guilt trips...your poor husband! :haha:

I think I am having a sad Father's Day hangover. I have not been in a good mood. Hate that I come to work and everyone talks about what the kids did for dad or how it was the first year that the baby (or fetus, ugh) could celebrate dad.

Gag me.

I don't know about the rest of you bitter :mamafy:s :haha:, but I'm going to stay and rant, bitch, rave all I want in this forum. This is a forum made for US. Let's not let any of these other women (I'll stay classy on this one) drive us away.

I will NOT let anyone drive me off this forum, post any less, harass me, write rude choice words. This is MY PLACE. I put up with enough crap day in and out about IF of where I have to watch my tone, but I will NOT watch it in a place that is apparently a safe haven for LTTC.

Call me a bitch, jealous, rude, I prefer to be called bitter cow (it makes me laugh) all you want...I'm here to stay. :bodyb:

At the end of the day, we're a strong bunch. Let's not forget that. :flower:

I love your attitude!!!! This was a nice pick me up post. :mamafy:

If any of you leave.....you'll be denying the rest of us the support, love, laughter & unique kinmanship we have with you.

Yep, there it is, a great big wobbly guilt trip. How's it work for you?

Don't gooooo!!! Xxx

:rofl:

Dang you're good at guilt trips...your poor husband! :haha:

I think I am having a sad Father's Day hangover. I have not been in a good mood. Hate that I come to work and everyone talks about what the kids did for dad or how it was the first year that the baby (or fetus, ugh) could celebrate dad.

Gag me.

Pffttt, that's when I roll my eyes and actually start doing work. :haha:

That's right about the time I shove my earbuds in and crank up some loud and obnoxious music. System of a Down anyone? :haha:

Aaaaaaaand the ugly old which is here visiting again!

I'll do my best to chain the ugly old hag up so she doesn't get to your houses!

Jackie just go au natural, that way you don't need to go bikini shopping and it should keep the littles ones away from you :haha:

JM - So your HSG is scheduled for next Wednesday? I had mine back in January and it really wasn't bad at all. Like Navy said best thing to do is pop a few ibuprofen before you go in. All I felt was a few AF cramps for about 3 minutes and thats about it.

Although during my HSG, which involved a very attractive young doctor down by my 'area', it took them a grand total of 9 attempts and 3 different catheters to get into my cervix, apparently its a funny shape :shrug: but even then I felt very little pain and had just a tiny amount of spotting that day. Well enough to DTD the next morning :winkwink:

Rant:

Suffering from serious ovary pain this morning, and ovulation should be due anytime, but did OPK and nada. Not even the faintest of faint second lines. Damn you clomid!! If you mess my insides up I will punch you in the face :growlmad:

hi

amanda i will swap you some southern heat for some irish rain lol ...:winkwink:

my rant for today is , after all my ivfs and medical treatments i finally decided to try accupunture and chinese herbs in january, when i started she said i woudl see results after 3mts as its slow to work i agreed and i was either having no af or one every 2 weeks, so after 5mts eventually my af came after 28day so she got me to start temping this cycle , so havent done this is over 12yrs but thought i may as well give it a go again,, so came to day 14/15 dh and i bm and i start to get a little hope up thinking mebay i mite be in with a shot, on day 17 i was out walking when felt a cramp got home and af had started with a vengence!!! i was so upset after 6mts of costly accupunture and herbs i was right back when i started af after 2 weeks,

so i contacted herbalist and told her we were stopping accupunture and herbs and saving towards our next fet instead, and she has the cheek to say i havent given it long enough as it takes time for it to work, i think half a yr is adequate time to expect impovement when i was told initially 3mts. it appears they are all the same and see IF as a chance to get as much money as they can from us, its the most costly disease in the world.

armywife have fun bikini shopping lol, at least u have the body for one, if i wore one small childern at the even would be mentally scarred for life :nope:

rosebud

hi

amanda i will swap you some southern heat for some irish rain lol ...:winkwink:

my rant for today is , after all my ivfs and medical treatments i finally decided to try accupunture and chinese herbs in january, when i started she said i woudl see results after 3mts as its slow to work i agreed and i was either having no af or one every 2 weeks, so after 5mts eventually my af came after 28day so she got me to start temping this cycle , so havent done this is over 12yrs but thought i may as well give it a go again,, so came to day 14/15 dh and i bm and i start to get a little hope up thinking mebay i mite be in with a shot, on day 17 i was out walking when felt a cramp got home and af had started with a vengence!!! i was so upset after 6mts of costly accupunture and herbs i was right back when i started af after 2 weeks,

so i contacted herbalist and told her we were stopping accupunture and herbs and saving towards our next fet instead, and she has the cheek to say i havent given it long enough as it takes time for it to work, i think half a yr is adequate time to expect impovement when i was told initially 3mts. it appears they are all the same and see IF as a chance to get as much money as they can from us, its the most costly disease in the world.

armywife have fun bikini shopping lol, at least u have the body for one, if i wore one small childern at the even would be mentally scarred for life :nope:

rosebud

I'll take it! :haha:

I HATE ACNE!!!!! My face looks like it should belong on a 15 year old kid instead of a 29 year old woman. It wouldn't be so bad if it was one zit here or one zit there but DAMN. And they're painful as can be. :brat::brat::brat: And then I had a meltdown last night. My DH asked me if I felt like I needed to get back on antidepressants which really made me feel bad. Ended up crying myself to sleep because I just feel like shit all the way around.

Awww Amanda :( I hate spots.....ive had really bad almost boil like spots appear randomly on my face neck head and back (nice image!!!) they are really sore and only really started having these since later part of last year, prior to that i have NEVER suffered from bad skin!!! WTF!!!?!? Plus my forehead has got loads of little pimply spots on it and my skin over all seems to be more greasy too!! Yuk!!!! :(
Think its to do with my hormones (messed up at that!!)
Also would like to point out that i do not look like Quasimodo despite my above description of myself lol :haha:
I know what you mean about feeling like a spotty teenager!!! Im 27 and feel 17!!!!

I suppose i should really embrace my new skin and use products relevant to my now skin type but i think im still in denial i have flawless skin lol :)

Sometimes my OH says really stupid stuff like that to me or says insensitive things that make me so angry and sad, but i think its because they dont always know the right thing to say and say things because they genuinely care.....
:hugs:
x

Awww Amanda :( I hate spots.....ive had really bad almost boil like spots appear randomly on my face neck head and back (nice image!!!) they are really sore and only really started having these since later part of last year, prior to that i have NEVER suffered from bad skin!!! WTF!!!?!? Plus my forehead has got loads of little pimply spots on it and my skin over all seems to be more greasy too!! Yuk!!!! :(
Think its to do with my hormones (messed up at that!!)
Also would like to point out that i do not look like Quasimodo despite my above description of myself lol :haha:
I know what you mean about feeling like a spotty teenager!!! Im 27 and feel 17!!!!

I suppose i should really embrace my new skin and use products relevant to my now skin type but i think im still in denial i have flawless skin lol :)

Sometimes my OH says really stupid stuff like that to me or says insensitive things that make me so angry and sad, but i think its because they dont always know the right thing to say and say things because they genuinely care.....
:hugs:
x

It's got to be. I had nearly perfect skin when I was a teenager. I hardly got a zit unless it was time for AF.

Hi Ladies,

I'm back again, had a mad few days, so didn't really get the chance to get on here.

I'm so glad everyone has decided to stay!! :thumbup:

Sooooo, after the week from hell, I have started smoking again. GRR!! I know some smug pregnant person will probably come and see this and tell me it's my own fault that I can't get pregnant if I'm smoking, but they can F OFF!!
Hopefuly it's just a blip and I can stop again tomorrow. :dohh:

Oh, and I still haven't heard from the PCT.

But the week I've had, I'm too scared to chase it up in case it's more bad news.

Awwww Karen dont beat yourself up about it!!!!

I too have the odd sneaky ciggy now and then (not a regular smoker!!!) and i too used to think oh this month we havent fallen coz i had 5 puffs on a cig!!!! In reality, upon reflection this probably had absolutely NOTHING to do with it!!!! So please do not deny yourself something that with all the stress and hell you go through just makes you feel a little bit better even if it’s only for a couple of mins :) its got to be worth it for that at least!!!!

Im not condoning smoking just saying that sometimes denying yourself something like that can make this whole journey A LOT more stressful (if thats possible!!!)

Just say if i fancy one ill have one...if your like me, if i try to convince myself ill have one today and not tomorrow ill want it even more tomorrow!!!! :blush:

I would chase it up....my PCT were useless and would often say oh sorry its not been sent yet, or the appointment hasnt been received from your docs...blah blah blah
Might be the kick up the bum they need!!! But your choice at the end of the day good luck! :hugs: x

I do feel really guilty about smoking, but then I try to justify it by telling myself that herion addicts can get pregnanct by looking at a man, so the odd ciggie won't hurt. I'm a walking contradiction!

I think I should chase it up, I really want to, not sure where i should start though? The clinic I was referred FROM? or the clinic I have been referred TO?

I do feel really guilty about smoking, but then I try to justify it by telling myself that herion addicts can get pregnanct by looking at a man, so the odd ciggie won't hurt. I'm a walking contradiction!

I think I should chase it up, I really want to, not sure where i should start though? The clinic I was referred FROM? or the clinic I have been referred TO?

Exactly!!! I just remind myself of all the drug addicts and alcoholics who get pregnant and continue to drink and do drugs whilst pregnant!!!!

Its easier said than done saying dont feel guilty, if the shoe was on the other foot i would also be feeling guilty and people would be telling me not to!!! :) What we like eh!? :haha:

Erm.....personally i would call the clinic you have been referred to ...its more direct if that makes sense....otherwise if you chase the clinic you were referred FROM they may end up going round the houses and still make you contact the clinic referred TO directly anyway...pheww....i think that makes sense!?! :wacko:

I am sat with my contact open on my phone, every time I go to ring it, I bottle doing it! I feel like a 14 year old girl u'mming and a'hhing about whether to text a boy I fancy or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back