Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!!!! :) Your choice hun but you want to know either way dont you!?!? just bite the bullet and CALL THEM!!!! :)

(Again...shoe on the other foot id be the same!!! :blush: )

Just popping in very very quickly as I'm drowning in a pile of work but DO IT!!! :winkwink:

I'm just getting a recorded message at the moment.

I feel so stupid, it took me all that time to pluck up the courage to ring, and then I couldn't even speak to anyone anyway!!

What a div!!

OH MY GOD....

They haven't even received my referral.

Devastated. I'm going to have to go through the whole bloody procedure again.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Karen thats simple not good enough. :hugs: I can't believe they would think that is acceptable after everything you've gone through over the past 6 weeks. I'm so sorry.

Heres a link to the Patient Advice Liason Service (PALS) for Berkshire, they deal with informal and formal complaints and will be able to let you know your rights with this.

https://www.berkshirehealthcare.nhs.uk/page.asp?fldArea=4&fldMenu=3&fldSubMenu=0&fldKey=954

I have used PALS before when my old GP laughed us out of his office after we first sought help for infertility, and they were really helpful and personable and helped me reach a solution really quickly.

:flower:

Now I have had a cry and a scream and shout (thanks mummy) I am going to ring the hospital clinic that referred me.

Maybe it's because we haven't had a decision from the PCT.

Thanks for the link Steph, I'll see what the hospital say first.

Just spoken to the secretary of my consultant who referred me, she's unable to find anything out today as it's so late, but will ring me back by lunchtime tomorrow.

I have a bad feeling about this, I really do.

Oh Karen :( Im sorry....I really hope that she rings you tomorrow with some appropriate answers....but please in the mean time try and be strong and if she comes back with a load of crap and excuses simply do not stand for it!!!! You are a human being and should be treated appropriately especially with such a sensitive issue!!!!

Grrrr makes me so angry for you reading this....i mean this is your future and they are so blasé about things...they can sometimes be so uninterested in your IF problems :(

Really hope that tomorrow you get to the bottom of this and its in your favour i really do....

Will be thinking of you :flower:

...and if they don't give you good news, we'll all club together and send them poo in the post :haha:

I have such a bad feeling my fundings been declined.

The first person I spoke to went into my records and then said 'I'm sorry, I can not speak to you about this, you will have to speak to the secretary of your consultant' then put me through, so i was expecting a bad answer.

This limbo is worse than the original 9 week wait I've already had.

Thank you all so much for being so supportive. I don't know what I'd do without you all.

:hugs:

Stephie- Oh my, I'd at least have to wear a sarong to cover up my cellulite. I hate that garb!!

You know, I don't mind it when a fresh from med school, attractive doctor inspects my downstairs. And I usually hate getting it checked! :rofl:

Rosebud- Pffft, who is that herbalist to advise you on treatments?!! :growlmad:

Amanda, smallstar- I get adult acne too! It's quite annoying to be in your late 20s and have to deal with it. I find myself spending hundreds on face care, organic and regular acne strength. :wacko:

Karen- Don't feel bad for sneaking a cig. I've been thinking about it for the past 2 weeks. :shhh:

---Rants---

1. Eating dinner alone sucks. The only positive of DH being gone, is that there's hardly any laundry. I swear the man does 3 outfit changes in a day. :dohh:

2. AF is coming, so I'm feeling rather irritable and overly exhausted.

Karen hope they don't make you wait too long. You need to be firm with them when you talk. Remember they are there to provide a service for YOU (not the other way round) and if they are failing then it's not good enough. You have the right to appeal whatever happens!

Nhs, thank God for them, but very often logic and efficiency ate so bloody lacking. Even this week they have posted second class a prescription for urgent medicine to treat an infection?? I literally live across the road from the surgery, it would have taken 30 seconds to cross the road with it. Instead, it's now 9 days after I was tested and still no prescription.

I need to comfort eat, but there is only healthy food in the house.

I'm thinking a lovely unhealthy Whopper with cheese for dinner tonight.

Whats happened to me? Drinking, smoking, takeaways......... DAMN YOU IF!!!!

Hello ladies.
Having one of those days today where if seems to be the only thing I can think about. I'm cd10 and know I should be ovulatin anytime soon thanks to clomid but just can't get the motivation up to bd. I think it's the anticipation of worrying through my 2ww and then the eventual disappointment. I'm not usually like this and dh and I don't have a problem in that area just need to get past the feat of another failed month. Guess if I don't try I'll def be disappointed won't I.
How do you ladies keep going every month? The fear is intense and so draining.
Hugs to all.

Anyone ever had a visual migraine. Had first experience of it today, it happened twice, actually thought I was going blind. Melodrama I know, but I just panicked!

Zfbaby - For me every month brings different emotions, for the past 5-6months I've felt similar too you, under pressure to BD, dreading the TWW, overwhelmed and a little bit lost, but this month I don't feel so stressed about the whole thing. I'm on CD 13 and ovulation for me is just around the corner, intact it should be happening already, but for some reason Clomid has screwed me up so it's a waiting game, this is the part I hate. As silly as it sounds, I genuinely believe you ladies have helped me to realise that having a month to myself isn't the end of the world, and it's OK to not BD if I don't feel like it :hugs: You know where we are if you need us?

JM - I've never had one but I googled it to see what it was and they it sounds terrifying!! I don't know what I'd do! What happened? Do you know what caused it? Hope you're OK :hugs:

Anyone ever had a visual migraine. Had first experience of it today, it happened twice, actually thought I was going blind. Melodrama I know, but I just panicked!

Whenever I get those, I start to black out. It's so extreme, that I have to lie down and take a Vicodin.

---More Rants---

1. DH decided to ring his father the other day. I don't know why he didn't wait till we got home so I wouldn't hear the conversation. Basically, his father dragged on and on about SIL (I loathe) and her new baby. The baby had a christening in which we couldn't attend (damn :haha:) and SIL had to go to the hospital due to extreme pain she was experiencing. She's so dramatic and attention grabbing. If it's not one thing, it's another with her. I'm sure it had something to do with getting pissed the night prior. She's always quick to dump her brood onto the in-laws when they visit. :growlmad:

2. I cannot stand micromanaging.

3. I also despise my job and everyone who I work with. To be fair not everyone, but close enough. Not long until I can quit and go back to uni. :happydance:

I think this is possibly what I had whilst on this months clomid?? I had visual disturbances a few times during cd2-6. Sometimes with a splitting headache sometimes without. Was it like flashing lights, echo images and blind spots? If so yeah I've had that and now I've stopped taking clomid this month it's gone completely. Hope that helps. :)

Steph- thanks! I did decide not to bd yesterday as I was really tired after being t work all day and then rushing around cooking, cleaning etc as is normal for us I guess. I did feel a little guilty about until I read your response. Sometimes, as the one with the if problem ie the one who can't make dh a baby I feel like the pressure is on me to fix it.
I'm the one charting, taking pills, getting prodded and poked etc. I would never admit it to dh but sometimes I resent that I'm the one doing all the hard work and stress and he just has to bd!!! It sometimes puts me off. It's probably all in my head and he worries as much as me but he's not the type to talk about it. :(
What a stressful lonely road if can be. So glad I've found this thread. I like to come on here even without a specific vent as I know you ladies will understand the need for sympathetic company.

Yes!!!! I’ve not heard of anyone else i know having one!!! When i told people about it they just thought i was mad and lying!!! Lol! :)

Had one last summer, remember it so well, was early morning just sat down to eat breakfast and then my left eye kept blurring and then it went like what i can only describe as a tunnel (something out of like Donnie Darko!!!) and my vision was like going!!!! I honestly thought i was going blind!!!! I was jumping about screaming and my OH just looked at me like i was totally nuts!! It lasted about 15mins and then was fine!!! But i had tremendous headache after though for a good few hours!!! Not nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"