Ultrasound- 5w6d- No fetal pole! (Update pg.8)

Just wanted to say I have been thinking about you all day today, I really hope you get some good news hun

Was just looking to see if theres any news yet hun xxx

I didnt have a fetal pole at 5-6 weeks just a yolk sac like you and then 10 days later i went back and there was bubba with a heartbeat. My sister has just gone through the same she and she said she was really sure about her dates but today she went back and there was baby with a heartbeat and they said she wasnt as far as she thought she was. Having a yolk sac is a really goo sign hunni, im sure everything is fine :hugs:
xx

Came back to see if any updates. You really touched everyone sweety. We are hoping and praying for you. Hugs

I hope all went ok and you are ok too, we have all been thinking about you over the past week, you have had a tough time waiting. good luck we are all here for you xxx

You are in all of our thoughts and prayers! Please let us know what you find out. I know a lot of us will be looking for your update later today. Jeannie

that happened to me and when i went back 12days later it was all fine, so good luck hope it turns out ok

If her appointment is at 2:10 PT, then it would be 6:10 EST in US and I believe 12:10AM in the UK.

Your support has been amazing ladies!!! I just adore all of you. :hugs: Great news, I went in for my 3rd ultrasound today and my baby was big and had a very strong heartbeat. Woohoo! What an incredible stressful week though. I'll be posting a pic soon. :hug:

Oh... I did forget to add, that all the pain I've been having in my lower back and pelvis is from a 4cm. (size of golfball) cyst on my ovary. The dr. said she will be watching monthly to make sure it doesn't grow too rapidly. If so, It will need to be surgically removed in 2nd tri. yikes!

Great news!!!! :wohoo:

I'm so happy to hear that honey.

Can't wait to see those pics. xx:hugs:xx

Fabulous news hun - you can change your status from 'worried' now :D

aww thats great news, bet your on :cloud9: loads of :hug:

that's great news zoey - i knew everything would work out for you. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->