Ultrasound: 6+4 weeks

maddy1

Reaction score
Hey guys,

First time sharing a pic of my little bean! I finally made it to the point of seeing a heart beat, it was 129 bpm. This image is a week old, and today I am 7+4 weeks

I am so excited/nervous/anxious to reach this point for the first time ever! My next US will be next week Monday and I should be 8+2.

Will I be able to hear the HB at this point?

Attachments

• 2016-03-23 14.52.43.jpg
    2016-03-23 14.52.43.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 8
Cute !!!
Are you asking on a fetal Doppler or at the ultrasound ?
I found the heartbeat on my Doppler super early around 7.5 weeks and now I hear it so strong and loud ! At my 8+4 ultrasound the tech didn't offer to let us hear it but I think she could have at that point

Hi mummof1,

Yeah I was wondering about the ultrasound appt, hope they let us hear the hb. It would be so so reassuring! I've been anxious and almost ordered a fetal doppler, but then figured I should wait till Monday and see how the appt goes.

I would love the convenience of hearing the hb at home but can totally see myself getting addicted to it!

I guess the other reasons I've been anxious are that I don't have MS, I had heartburn and it's gone now. So other than the fatigue I really don't feel like I'm 7+4 days pregnant.

Hi mummof1,

Yeah I was wondering about the ultrasound appt, hope they let us hear the hb. It would be so so reassuring! I've been anxious and almost ordered a fetal doppler, but then figured I should wait till Monday and see how the appt goes.

I would love the convenience of hearing the hb at home but can totally see myself getting addicted to it!

I guess the other reasons I've been anxious are that I don't have MS, I had heartburn and it's gone now. So other than the fatigue I really don't feel like I'm 7+4 days pregnant.

I'm the same! I have terrible fatigue but that's it! I can't remember how many weeks I was last time when we first heard the heartbeat. I think it was in 2nd trimester. I'm tempted to get a home doppler, though...

I heard the hb's at 7w3d at my ultrasound appt. The tech just turned the volume on without me having to ask.

I was fretting about lack of symptoms as well, but the ultrasound and chatting with some other ladies here helped put my mind at rest. I've had no m/s, no sore or bigger boobs...I've had cramping (which is pretty much gone), very mild nausea in the middle of the day but not every day, fatigue on and off and some days I feel a bit off, like I'm coming down with a flu but it never arrived. My hcg levels were really high early on so I thought I should have been really sick! I posted on here and read other posts and it seems that some women don't get all the symptoms and some get none. All the best for your next scan, I hope they let you listen to the hb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->