Ultrasound at 6 weeks and 3 days

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
Got one scheduled for next Saturday. I will then be 6 weeks. SO NERVOUS! Hope to see something.

My scan from yesterday. 6+2. Saw a beautiful perfect little heartbeat too :)
https://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/zippernessa/2015-11-28_17.30.29.jpg

I will be somewhere around 6 and a half weeks.for my first scan on Wednesday. It's a little uncertain bc I am pregnant immediately after a miscarriage w no real period for.dating. I'm also SUPER nervous, but I hope we both get great news and pics like Shorty!

At 6+1 in a previous pregnancy, saw what looked like a grain of rice with a flashing pixel, which was the heartbeat (~106bpm, since just starting. That grain of rice is now a 25lb 11mo!)

At 6+1 with my lg we saw a blob pulse on the screen with the heartbeat. It's was so amazing.

I showed our parents the blob picture and they were like huh?!

I'm waiting on my letter as I should get an early scan this time too (clomid) so excited and nervous!

Good luck x

I have one booked for this Wednesday. I will be 6w5d. Thanks for sharing pics I was wondering what I would see!

Mine at 6+1, she is the little blob on the top the bit underneath is the yolk sac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
Thanks ladies!!!! I'm glad to know that I should see something! I'm more anxious to how many will be in there.

Oh what makes you think it could be more than one?

I have a one in ten chance of twins on clomid but only seen one follicle at my scan. I'll hopefully find out next week for sure but 3 under 2 would be interesting!

I had an ultrasound today at 6+3. That is exactly what I expected I was. It showed a gestation sac on abdominal scan but when they did the internal they could see the bub measuring 6+3 with a HB or 118bpm. Sac was regular shape and EDD of 23rd July.

Oh what makes you think it could be more than one?

I have a one in ten chance of twins on clomid but only seen one follicle at my scan. I'll hopefully find out next week for sure but 3 under 2 would be interesting!

They're saying my HCG levels are really high(got a bold BFP at 10dpo), my mother is a twin, and hyper ovulation runs in my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->