Ultrasound - Missed Twin Stories?

I had a vag. ultrasound at 8 weeks, and I could clearly see 2 babies and 2 yolk sacs. I asked if it was 2 in there before she told me, I had a feeling i had twins, and I am and was extremely hungry all the time, not to mention feeling sick all the time on top of it! And I felt my stomach was bigger than it should have been at 8 weeks

How excited wer u lanet when they sed there's 2 in ther?! How have u been feeling?...

Any news yet mama?! X

We actually found out at 5 weeks 4 days in the hospital bc I was bleeding. it was too early for heartbeats. we left there like "so are we having twins or not?" So we kind of got broken into the news slowly. I just know that as soon as I saw those 2 yolk sacs I wanted them both so bad. I'm finally feeling better and getting over the nausea that I thought would never end. So thankful to have them both and be in second trimester!

Aaw lanet and mamaoftwins that's lovely news! Congratulations!!!

Aaw I am a sucker for happy stories. Makes a lovely change xxxx

Hoping you get a quick scan tomorrow... I'm dying to know!!!

Lol well my appointment is at 2pm mountain time :) I will post an update as soon after that as I can :) I hope I get a scan too. I can't help thinking about how pregnant my belly feels. Like everything's being pushed up against the top of my abdomen ALREADY, normally you wouldn't feel that til much later on.

What time is the appt so we know when to expect an update

There was no missing my two, had my first scan at 7+1 and it took the doctor a split second to say "there are 2", happiest words I'd ever heard. 34 weeks plus with them now and a twin pregnancy is no picnic though, however rewarding the end result is. Pic below of my scan in the spoiler

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/mrsml/migas_zps41e9be57.jpg

Can't wait to hear the news! I hope you can solve this mystery today.

Negatory ladies... I still don't know :( the one midwife was surprised to feel my fundus at 12cm already, right where I told her it is... And thought I look a bit big for 9.5 weeks, and was also surprised I could pick up a hb this early but did not go out of her way to search for two. Once she found one that was it. My scan won't be til the last week of November :( The other midwife doesn't think it's necessary to do a 12 week scan and says I could still see two at the anatomy scan but well wait til then since I have no high-risk signs (I never do) (like high BP or genetic markers for diseases or anything like that). Booooooo!

I think they only way I'm going to find a twin before that, if there is one and I'm not completely delusional, is if I pick up a second heartbeat with my own doppler... Which I'll be listening for!!!

Grrrrr. So frustrating!

I will say it again,i think there is only one.how frusting though that you dont have an answer

Awww dang, too bad. I guess it's a good thing you aren't high risk but sucks that they wont scan you sooner to get a final answer. Did she say anything about your fundal height or just shrugged it off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->