Ultrasound - Missed Twin Stories?

hope u get ur answer soon but just wanted to say that my bump also looks like a 20 week bump but there is defiantly only one buba in there... there can be many things that cause an early big bump like bloating, constipation ect but i asked at my 12 week scan on Thursday why i looked so big i was told that baby has alot of water around it which isn't anything to worry about just makes u look bigger than u should, also the fact its my 4th pregnancy means i show earlier than say a woman with her first...only time will tell for u hun, November is a long wait but at least by then they can confidently confirm if its 1 or 2 lol xx

Ah how annoying they wouldn't even scan you!!! I'd be going nuts if I was you! xxxx

Trust me I'm going nuts! :) But there isn't anything I can do where I live so I have to just grin and bear it and keep myself occupied. I have listened for a second hb but it's hard to tell this early and I don't want to overuse my doppler. Looking forward to things happening in between now and then to keep my mind off it! (Haha..!)

In the meantime... Here I am at 10 weeks...! Woo-hoo, double digits! ;) (Hopefully in more ways than one, lol) :) Oh... Nevermind, tinypic.com isn't working, grrr!

Ah how annoying they wouldn't even scan you!!! I'd be going nuts if I was you! xxxx

ohhh i hope you get to post that pic soon, all antsy to see your record bump!

No update as of yet.. And I just tried uploading a pic from today but tinypic still doesn't like my iPhone i guess! Not sure why. I'd go out to my laptop but it's all the way in my living room... And I'm all the way in my bedroom....! I have the least amount of energy today than any other day yet! Today was horrid for nausea and I was literally falling asleep standing up, sitting down, making lunch for my kids, etc. Not a good day! I did have a little listen tonight and man it was weird! I got one super strong hb on the left of my midline... And you know how if you move the wand away the hb is hard to pick up? Cuz baby is so small? Well I moved the wand over to the right side and got another super strong hb but basically the same rate. One was 164 and one was high 150's. Since a fetus is so tiny right now, I would think if you run over a spot and get a good loud strong beat, you wouldn't get that loud strong beat in another spot unless..... There's anogher one!!!

Ugh, I don't know. I'm biased cuz I already think there are two. It's possible they could have basically the same heart rate....

I'm slowly dying in agony from the wait til end of November!!!!

Oooh that sounds good tho! hope we can see a bump update soon! What a long wait!! xx

i think you can get loud signals also from one bean in two different places, if you get a strong reflection or catch the cord or placenta pulsing BUT... those should have IDENTICAL rate as your bean. no difference should be heard at all!

so even if it's just 4-5 bpm difference... oh wow!!!!! maybe you'll manage to get more distinct signals in the following weeks?

Omg for 11 weeks that is sone bump xx

My god how u have grown already!!!!! There is definitely 2 in there! That bump looks solid an too round to b bloated. I'd stick money on 2 being in ther.

Just can't believe it!!!!! Hope ur doin ok missus xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"