Ultrasound tomorrow and nervous.

Locksley27

Reaction score
So tomorrow is my 12 week ultrasound. We had one at 7 weeks and baby looked good with a strong heart beat. I'm just stressed and nervous about going in tomorrow and somthing being wrong. A couple if years ago we found out at 12 weeks that out little one had grown wings at 10 weeks. This was after hearing the heart beat at 8weeks. I think I'm just extreamly paranoid since that happened before.

Totally can relate! Had something similar happen to me before having my ds! Just have to stay positive! I’m sure everything will be just fine!

hope you don't mind me commenting here. I'm currently pregnant with my 4th baby 4weeks and two days. I have experienced two losses. my first was my first ever pregnancy. it was a mmc I was scanned at 12 weeks but my baby stopped growing at 9 weeks and my second loss happened at 5 weeks.. I'm so grateful I can and did concieve and was blessed with three healthy children. But since my 1st miscarriage I've developed really bad anxiety with pregnancy that I go through with every pregnancy. this will be my last time to have a baby and want so bad to control the anxiety and enjoy this pregnancy... could someone help me with my current fear.. yesterday I was desperate to go to the toilet and unable to for 35 mins my lower stomach was so painful and when I did void it was alot.. is there any risk thay holding my urine could effect the baby or anyway way the bladder could have squashed my womb... see the anxiety is so bad. thanks in advance x

Everything worked out great baby is measuring ahead a couple of days with a heart beat of 156.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->