• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ultrasound!!!!

Hi there... I have been to the docs today and aprat from telling me i am overweight and to lose weight he is putting me in for an ultrasound..... what will they find out from it ?? Will they see if anything is blocked or PCOS???

Cheers

They've said the same to me....
When i had my ultrasound today they were looking at my uterus and overies, so they can see if its covered in the folicles that are PCOS.

With mine there was nothing there, so have no idea what they're gonna do now! lol!

I'm being thick - Is there suppose to be something there? LOL

How did it go in general Hayley?

x

Good news Hayley. Did they show you the screen when they did it?

They showed us, but frankly I could make bugger all out! :lol:

So.... what will happen now? Are they going to test for anything else?

H

xx

I was kind of hoping for answers...
Yeah she showed me the screen, could see the overies and the tube bit and that funny shaped bit where the tubes and the overies meet.
They were looking for PCOS... he seemed convinced that something would be there.
Chances are he's gonna do a laparoscopy (sp) now cos he's convinced somethings wrong.
He's done all bloods and stuff... and G needs to do his thing again so they have recent results for him too (poor G!)
xox

(((hugs & cuggles)))) to you and g, hope you get your answers real soon.
bxox

:hugs: I too hope you get answers babe!! [-o<

Good luck with the lap...thingy. I had a friend who had that, they found a bit of endo, removed it and 4 months later she was PG. She's now PG with number 2.

It wasn't too bad a procedure from what she said, though she needed a few days off work

Thanks for that Helen :)
Need to ring and book my appointment, but i'm such a bad procrastinator! lol!!

xox

You booked that appointment yet woman?

:nope:
Graham managed to put doing "his bit" off so i don't want to ring before he's done it incase they have an appointment straight away (as if!)

Will be ringing them early next week though!

awft make sure he does it soon! Rob will have to do his second lot in a week!

You and Rob will have had a baby before G does his test!!!
Men!!!
:roll:

Has he still not done it? :roll:

I recommend standing over him with the cup in your hand like an American Baseball pitchers mitt and repeating Delia Smith's drunken "Lets be 'aving you" speech as encouragement. :wink:

:rofl:

Hayley give him some promises for afters :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"