• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ultrasound!!!!

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Rob????

His name is Gavin Lmao!!!!!

AG's OH is called Rob......that is who Hayley was on about :lol:

Imi had a https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-126.gif

:rofl:

Helen said:
Has he still not done it? :roll:

I recommend standing over him with the cup in your hand like an American Baseball pitchers mitt and repeating Delia Smith's drunken "Lets be 'aving you" speech as encouragement. :wink:

Fantastic Idea!!! :lol:
He seems to be avoiding having to do it!!
Gonna kill him soon! No wonder the psycics keep telling me it'll be at least another 2 years!!!

xox

Done! (finally!) :roll:
Told him at like 1am that he was doing it today so that he didn't have time to back out!
He got up this morning and came and woke me up after he got back from the hospital! Bless him!

Then we had to go and get a new washing machine cos ours went yesterday, and he still let me get the coat i had my eye on! yay!!

I'll be ringing the hospital tomorrow to sort out my appointment cos didn't have chance today, spent most of this evening on the phone arguing with talk talk.... in the end we hung up and fixed it ourselves! lol.... turned out it was a crappy wireless router, not talk talk's fault, now i feel bad for the guy who got tha brunt of my hormones!! haha!!!

Will let you guys know when my appointment is as soon as i have it!! :)

xox

Glad you git him to do it finally!

Rob didnt do his today after all but will be doing it thurs or fri.

:loopy: Thank God! Thought he'd never get round to it!

I told him if he refused i'd do the "lets be havin you" haha!!!
So glad its all done!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back