umm question

snowbrdbella-i know how you are feeling...I gave in and decided to test this morning with FMU and got a BFN--but since I'm either 10 or 11 dpo I know it could be a false negative, atleast I'm hoping. AF is due the 19th. I'm going to try and hold out until sometime that day, if AF doesn't show up. I'm so annoyed..if I am pregnant why can't I get a BFP early on like some others do? I'm just tired of waiting and I hope that test this morning was wrong.

I noticed last night (May be tmi ..) that when I wiped I had a slight bit of discolor on the toilet paper. So I went to bed very cautious .. not wanting to get my AF. I woke up this morning, and wiped again and nothing. About 6 hours after that I went again and there was just a slight bit of discoloration again. I am afraid it could be my AF (But I have never been this light before!) so I looked it up and found this:

Hormonal changes when the period would have otherwise occurred. This type of bleeding is also usually very light, but it can sometimes seem like an actual period. Many women report that they do actually bleed regularly during the early portion of their pregnancy, none of which is a true menstrual period, and this is usually the culprit for that. It is often referred as early pregnancy bleeding and is caused by hormonal changes in the body due to the pregnancy. This is also rather common among women and, again, can appear to be a menstrual period. It's not though.
on Wiki.

ok..sorry too if this is TMI too but..i went to the bathroom earlier and noticed the same thing kinda..i'm 10/11 dpo right now..what i noticed when i wiped was just like CM but it was brownish colored..nothing pink or red at all... now i'm really pissed that the tests are :bfn:, i better get a :bfp:this weekend!! or i'm going to have a :hissy:

well i am out this month for AF today, 2 days early, making my cycle 27 days... ugh.. and it cut my luthael phase from 14 to freaking 11!!!!!!

I'm so sorry girl, wow, 11 days. Are you taking anything to help lengthen the LP? Lyns takes some stuff that seems to have helped her if you want to read up in her journal. you may already be aware, just wanted to throw that out there. Hope you get your bfp soon!

My LP is usually 14 days, i dont have to take anything, ever since TTC .. my AF is coming whenever she wants, my 30 days have turned into 35 days, to now 27 days, last month was 28 days.. my LP is usually 14 days, now it was 11 this month because the witch is coming early... ugh

i am off to bed.. i am extermely upset.. and being awake is making me cry.. Never have i felt so empty as i do right now.. worst then first month ttc. :cry:
I updated my journal if u girls wanna read.. I guess i will ovulate in 2 weeks.. on CD 15 or 16.. i wish it was before that, but at least i know that much.. good night girls.. xox

awwww... so sorry snwbrdbella :hug: I will keep praying and hoping you get your BFP next time. I'm sure you will, keep hoping and praying!

I am still holding off on testing...i want to wait until atleast Sunday if Af doesn't show...hope i can find the strength.. it's so easy for me to just take a damn test...i bought a ton of them from Dollar Tree--only $1 each so it's not like I'm spending alot of money. I hope they are accurate though, and I do have a First Response Gold Digital to back it up...but I wanna atleast get a BFP on the cheapo test...

aww I hope AF stays away for u, and u get ur BFP! I have so many opks and pg test stacked, i do need to buy more 10mi cheapies off of ebay tho.. my cramps are so bad.. :( least im off tomorrow and sunday and i can rest, i have work today from 11-7 im going to die, with my stomach cramps..

I'm i don't know.. i think i need to figure out how to TTC but not live for it... A couple came in with a baby today and well i was sitting there just talking to the baby holding its tiny little hands, and i was like oh my god i want a damn baby why it this so hard. and it made me want to fight harder, so i have to find a way to try but not to live for it.. if that makes any sence at all ...!

Hang in there hun! Some how, once again, our AF's came at the same time again this cycle. I get a feeling that when it happens for one of us- it will happen for both ;) And I agree- I wanted an early summer baby, or late spring, because I didnt want to go through the crazy heat of summer being 8 months pregnant, Lol, bu it looks like it will be later than I hoped for as I am out this month now too. I am going to make next month my month.. hubby and I are going to be super active from right after AF until the end of the cycle! (And dont listen to the myths abut it lowering sperm counts it you have sex every day- because in studies they found it actually raised the strength and mobility of the sperm when having intercourse daily! And it even worked like that in men who genetically had issues, so that is a big plus! :D So.. the MORE the Merrier! Hahaha)

very true essence! we bd EVERYDAY after af till end of cycle...(with my last pg)..and obviously i was preggo!!! So good luck and your right the more the merrier!!!!!!! Sorry ladies..good luck this next cycle! it WILL happen!:) have faith and be strong.

Hang in there hun! Some how, once again, our AF's came at the same time again this cycle. I get a feeling that when it happens for one of us- it will happen for both ;) And I agree- I wanted an early summer baby, or late spring, because I didnt want to go through the crazy heat of summer being 8 months pregnant, Lol, bu it looks like it will be later than I hoped for as I am out this month now too. I am going to make next month my month.. hubby and I are going to be super active from right after AF until the end of the cycle! (And dont listen to the myths abut it lowering sperm counts it you have sex every day- because in studies they found it actually raised the strength and mobility of the sperm when having intercourse daily! And it even worked like that in men who genetically had issues, so that is a big plus! :D So.. the MORE the Merrier! Hahaha)

aww she got u too hun, were cycle buddies again, not that its a good thing, CD2 for me, i will get my eggie, and i will make my baby girl ( Hayden ) i cant wait to hold her.. gosh shes not made yet, and i am acting like she is!

weird, first day was heavy, second day spotting and today spotting, temp is low again and i am just like grrrrrrr ..... i know i am not pregnant but :(

i'm out too..the :witch:arrived today....i'm so upset/angry/discouraged... i just don't get it...timing was right, everything seemed right...but nothing...:cry:

aww huni i'm so sorry :( I know i feel that way too, but i know it will happen, and i wont give up, dont u give up either ok!

I just wanted to say good luck for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->