Underage and Pregnant

JA1988

Reaction score
Did anyone else see this last night? I am actually quite surpised there haven't been any comments on this already!!! I don't want to be controversial or cause any upset, but I personally felt a little bit concerned by the attitude of the 14 year old girl Megan, just my opinion but it really struck me. Anyone else see this?

There are quite a few threads on this, however i think they have been moved to the TV section in General Chatter x

no i didnnt see this...is it going to repeated?? xx

Ah right I did wonder!! I almost feel bad for posting it but just wanted to see if I was the only one who felt a bit disturbed by it all!!

They obviously chose these girls for a reaction. Choosing a young Mum like myself in a stable relationship, both in a full time job, engaged, own our own house you know, that kinda thing just wouldn't make good TV :roll:

Im about to check the catch up menu now! The last one got me quite angry, I was TTC and didnt take it too well. Might feel different this time round though, will get back to you! xx

i missed it due to husband wanting to watch darts but have recoredrd it and will sit and watch it in a little while x x

I thought one of the girls was actually quite mature for her age, the one who lost her boyfriend due to a car accident. But the other girl wasn't very mature at all x

its on the bbc site.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t6932

They obviously chose these girls for a reaction. Choosing a young Mum like myself in a stable relationship, both in a full time job, engaged, own our own house you know, that kinda thing just wouldn't make good TV :roll:

Tell me about it! Just once Id like them to put teen mums in a good light, I know Im not technically a teen but we did start trying when I was 18 and Im only just 20 :haha: xx

pixxie are you just 20? for some reason i had you at 23 like me :dohh: lol

Lol I tend to act older than I am ;) I look about 14 mind you, people find it VERY hard to guess my age :haha: xx

I saw it. Courtney was a lovely girl such a tradegy

Megan well she just fits into the sterotypical view of teen mums. Like AOB said they won't show us a good side will they (courtney was an ok view) I mean If I offered to go on there. I became pregnant at 16, went to college now at uni in a realtionship etc. The media never like to show the good ones
xx

I was going to watch it, since I was once underage and pregnant myself, then decided against it 5 minutes into the program when my daughter started questioning being allowed to have sex even tho its illegal :haha:

Lol I tend to act older than I am ;) I look about 14 mind you, people find it VERY hard to guess my age :haha: xx

hah i get that too - apparently i don't look my age :shrug:

guess it's a good thing hah

I thought the scottish girl was a superstar, she will be a great mum, but the other one, megan, i could have throttled her. I feel sorry for her baby if that's how she behaves x

I thought the scottish girl was a superstar, she will be a great mum, but the other one, megan, i could have throttled her. I feel sorry for her baby if that's how she behaves x

Im watching it now and I agree, If megan was my daughter Id have to slap her! xx

Oh thank god I am glad people agree!! I know how angry some threads can get so didn't want to say it first!!! Yes I thought Courtney was fantastic but I was just lost for words when I watched Megan and her boyfriend and how immature she was. When she was going on about how she didn't want second hand things and 'I ain't no cheapskate', yet it is her Mum who has to pay for it all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->