Unexpected! Pg 5, it says BD! Now w/ Star Trek! Pg 9, Ass Tattoos & Pics of Hot Men!

Oh man! I really hope you get it! How exciting. How funny would that be after all the DR drama...
****Keeping my fingers crossed for you

I hope so too... I'm still spotting, which she told me would stop with the bcp. And, I'm still all crampy and not in an AF kind of way. But my bb's stopped hurting mostly... and I'm not excruciatingly tired anymore mostly! The symptoms don't seem to be like they were, but I also seem to adjust to hormone changes quickly as well as reacting to them very strongly. So, it could be habituation to whatever hormonal stuff I have going on. I would love to get my :bfp:... that would so show her that my weight isn't "standing between me and my baby." I wanted to punch her in the face really... because I need to lose weight.. a lot of it... but I have NO other health problems and I don't think that my weight is the cause of the TTC issues... of course, she doesn't really even know that we have much of an issue since she only really gave me one month of trying to decide that I was a lost cause. She didn't even send me for bloodwork... just took the negative HPTs that I had gotten as enough of an answer. :shrug: I so hope that she's wrong and I can tell her about herself! :)

Hey Megg, just wanted to say hi and say i feel your misery. I got what i thought was a faint line yesterday, OH came straight home from work and he could see it too and my friend saw it - today re-tested and there is no line at all! Not even the faintest of faint lines. I could scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope you get your BFP soon.

I've chucked all my strips in the bin and am on a serious health-kick till January when we've decided to try again. Can't face anymore BFN and if losing some chub will help x x

Good luck x x

Well, I gave in and tested today... :bfn:! I'm not surprised, or even really let down. I expected it. :) On the bright side, I'm off of the birth control because I didn't tolerate it well... so I'm trying for 1 more cycle with Clomid before my appointment with the fertility clinic. I'm not going back on the birth control and I'm not letting them try to make me. It's not going to happen. On the bright side, maybe I'll get my :bfp: by the time my appointment rolls around and I won't need them after all! :)

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the support and feedback! :)

Good for you! Plus our trying to workout thing will help as well

It's true! Stopping the BCP gave me the withdrawal bleed I needed, so I didn't even have to start Provera. Today should technically have been CD1, but with my CBFM, tomorrow has to be CD1 for testing purposes as well as temping (since I didn't know until mid-day that it was today). So, I'll start my Clomid on Sat as CD3, but everything else will consider Sat CD2. Whatever! :) Yay! On to September!

PMA for Megg - she's taking control, and not letting anything stand in her way - a woman of determination and my new hero!

That's right! :) I'm armed and dangerous! I have Clomid, a thermometer... which is really funny and I need to post a pic of it (you'll see why), a FF account, a CBFM and test sticks, mucus thinner, low dose aspirin, progesterone cream, and the determination to not be written off by my ob/gyn after only 1 recent month of TTC!

:hugs: to you Caterpiller! You made my night! I could use the PMA after this last cycle... it was interesting! I don't want interesting! I want a fecking :bfp:! :)

My thermometer makes me smile... this is it!

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2443/3863668417_983b1dd085.jpg

I think it needs to start a thread of things that make you smile even if they aren't what you expect... in fact, I'm going to do that! :)

Mornin Meg - sounds like you're a woman on a mission

Go Me-eg, go Me-eg!

LOL You are much more determined than I seem to be...I have a thermometer and thats pretty much it. I'm just waiting for my dang AF to show up....I guess I could always prepare for it though...hard to figure out your schedule when stupid AF is wanting to do its own thing

It's hard to not feel like you're on a mission when your thermometer tells you to :sex: every time you look at it! :)

Megsie should you be wearing red tights and a cape? xxx

LOL....I don't need a thermometer to tell me when to :sex:
I always want it

Megsie should you be wearing red tights and a cape? xxx

LOL! Picturing myself in red tights and a cape made me :rofl:!!! No one wants to see that! :)

And, I only say that it tells me to :sex: whenever I look at it is because is has the glaringly obvious BD on it! C'mon... a digi thermometer with BD on it? :happydance: That has to be a marketing ploy by a very crafty TTCer in the marketing dept!

By the way, DM... I actually adore "Megsie"... never been called that by anyone else, but LOVIN' IT! :hugs:

<-------------Brandi is slow....I get it now LMAO :rofl:

Awww... You guys really didn't get why it made me happy? On a TTC forum where we constantly talk about BD'ing? You didn't notice the HUGE BD on the thermometer? :nope: So disappointed in you all! BAD TTCers! BAD! :flower:

HEY!!! I'm still new and learning the shorthand! HAHA

Sorry - I thought you found it funny, cause it looks like its slipping itself inside a condom - kind of amusing for a thermo that's there to help you get pregnant - but then my mind is a bit warped - has been since I returned from the Delta quadrant - bloody Janeway

Yay! Star Trek references... those make me smile! :)

https://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9532/janeway.th.jpg

Also makes me smile!

I really didn't think the "BD" was so obscure. The first BnBer I showed it to picked up on it right away! LOL Even my DH saw it in the shop and giggled at it without me saying a word!

Am a huge trekkie and am proud to say so - love every area of the universe - have everything on DVD - live long and prosper 'V'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->