unhappy

peekers

Reaction score
im so unhappy with my body, i always have been. i can deal with my pregnancy tummy as i know my baby is in there and im doing a great thing. however i hate every other partof my body!!

ive been diagnosed with spd and will be off work for the rest of my pregnancy :(. ive been told to do swimming, will this tone the rest of my body up???

Swimming is really good because of its cardio benefits and it low impact.

I have not gained a lot of tone from it personally. I have found that weight lifting and yoga helps in that department.

But try not to worry. Stay as active as is healthy and eat as healthy as you can, and when the baby is born, walk with her a lot and breastfeed. Breastfeeding is really good for weight loss.

If it makes you feel any better, we are all getting fat.:hug:

:hugs: hun. i feel the same as you, as the weeks go by the rest of my body seems to be looking fat too. :( swimming will def help with toning you up. hope you start feeling better about yourself soon :hugs:

thanks ladies :) just having one of those days i suppose

swimming will help out a lot. It will also take the pressure of the weight off you. I love being in the pool. Good luck!!

Awe hun, dont worry. U are doing a beautiful thing (well, we all are!!) everyone has these hang ups about their bodies, I know I do! The best thing you can do is just look after yourself and LO. Swimming is really good, like someone else said, its low impact and the water supports your body. It will help tone your arms and legs and make you feel better. Dont worry about how your body looks hun, I have my moments too when I cant bear to look in the mirror!! I just keep thinking about when bambino is here then I wont have time to even think about it!

xxx

Swimming should help in that department but make sure you dont do anything like breast stroke with your SPD as that will aggravate it due to having to separate your legs. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->