Unique things

T

turbo_mom

What unique things do you all share with your LO?

Angelynn likes to hold my fingers one in each hand when I feed her.

Caitlin likes to hold on to your finger/hand :D she also likes scratching the inside of her Mummys mouth with amazement *frown* :lol:

I can't think of anything :wacko:
I suppose when bum changing.
Oscar lifts his legs up for me and stays still, for everyone else he wriggles and kicks about.
Maybe things will come later :lol:

just though of something......he rubs his face in my boobs........um, no......he likes everyones boobs

boob man:-=

Tyler used to tickle me with his fingers while he was feeding now he scratches and pinches ouch my poor boobies now i put mittens on him at feed time lol

Katie likes to grab my glasses at every opportunity and likes to see my boobs :lol: shes obsessed with them and I only bf her for a couple of days!

I hold her arm when feeding her and hold her other finger :cloud9:

Noah likes to get his head just right between my boob and armpit and fall asleep(so his face is in my armpit). He also loves looking at the bright lights outside when I change him. Loves the outdoors!

when he's tired callum loves to on his side next to me and put his arms around my neck. It is so cute.

he also loves to give me big sloppy kisses, i love it!!!

Rhiannon loves to put her hand in my mouth and grab onto my bottom lip (dont actually know if this is her way of shutting me up :rofl:)
and when im feeding her she will put her hand up onto my cheek for the entire feed bless her..

both my boys(5&2) do this. when we are holding hands they play with my finger nails. placing their finger on the inside of the nail and then the outside.

when im breastfeeding charlie he sometimes keeps stroking my boob with one of his hands lol xxx

When Riley was younger he used to put his head inbetween me boobs
https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k254/hyperfoxyroxy/Photo-0119.jpg
and now he holds my finger when im feeding him :D

when im breastfeeding charlie he sometimes keeps stroking my boob with one of his hands lol xxx

Seth does that too. He plays with my hair as well. Not so much plays but when I feed him he reaches at it

xxx

I cant believe im going to admit this....

When I was a baby I used to stroke each of my mums fingers till I fell asleep. To this day when I get into bed with my mum or just sit next to her I still do it!

Its a comfort thing :)

My daughter used to play with my hair while breastfeeding. When she got on the bottle and started walking around, she would then play and twist her hair.

My son, I could not breastfeed him anywhere but on the sofa. When we lifted the cushions on the leather sofa there was cloth and fuzzies. He had to play with the fuzzies between his fingers while feeding.

My husband and Mia have a special little thing. Mia thinks his nose is a boobie and she suckles on it all the time. It is pretty hilarious, I have a video of it too.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/violentxpacification/Mia/May272008001.jpg

OMG Aqua, Erica does that to DH also!! Its hilarious! She doesn't seem to do it to me tho. LOL.

This is her when she was 5 days old LOL

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z78/Dens_Girl/denanderica.jpg

Mia doesn't do it to me as well!! I told my husband it's because his nose is massive compared to mine haha

LOL my hubby has a longer nose than I do too. Our girls are a bit confused.

aw you all have some really cute moments you share with your LO's. Angel used to snuggle in between my boobies too but is too old for that now. Thanks for sharing this everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->