Unsure and confused

Sopha

Reaction score
My significant other and I have been making love for about 2 years now. We are always using a condom and always check for breakage before and after and have never had it happen. Usually he doesn't even ejaculate in me so we have it about down to a science.

The odd thing, I see so many people upset and distraught over young pregnancy. I am 20 years old and I find myself wishing that thing would break.
I know its insane and its not because I don't want to lose him i just want to have a child with him so unbelievably badly.

The few times last year I was over two weeks late I was terrified that I would be pregnant. But now, maybe its just because I know we're so careful that it wont happen unless I want it to, I want our baby.

Making love to him is amazing, I want to mother his children I want to give birth to our first daughter or son and I don't want to wait any more.

Am I crazy?

:hugs: Your Not Crazy......

You are probably just coming to a phase in your life where you see children as being important. Your a woman, and well, children are what our hearts long for. I think that since you have been active sexualy with your Other Half, and sounds like you are in love, you body is mentally prepairing you to be a mother. If you are ready to take it to the next step, maybe talk to your Partner and see if he is starting to feel the same way. Maybe it is your time to start trying.

Best of luck to you Hun....and Welcome to BnB :hugs:

we plan for marriage in no more than 2-3 years and are not financially capable nor would families approve.

but i cant make this feeling go away.

I can feel it in my bones.

I want a baby.

You've talked to your partner about marriage, has the subject of kids ever come up? Do you know what he thinks about having children?

He wants children. We've even picked out names. most of our wedding is basically planned and we're now talking about where we want to live and what districts we like in terms of our children.

But all of these things seem to be "on hold" until after graduation so all we can do is talk about it until we can actually financially afford to do all of this.

He wants children but the only time we talk about it its always "in a few years" but i just cant shake this feeling.

I know until you can financially support a child, preferably when you yourself are out of school and have a steady job, you should wait.

But I can't stop these feelings I don't want to wait anymore. For any of it. I want my future now.

If there is one thing I have learned in my 32 years of living....Unless you are Donald Trump or Bill Gates....You will never think you are financially ready for children. But When you have them (which I dont yet) You will put them first and you will find a way. The other thing is....If you are talking to your OH (other half) about marrage and your future....You have already decided that you are now a family and that comes first. You Do what you want to do.....

When do you finish school? :hugs:

Well, Im sure in your heart you will know what is best for you and your OH.... :hugs: Best of Luck hun....

I feel that everything happens for a reason in this world. I think that if it were to happen that you seem pretty ready. So if it happens uplanned then god has some other plans for you. Best of luck

I spoke with him today and he said he wants a baby too.

How do you know you're ready to take on the responsibility for an entire other human life?

Oh How exciting! Congrats on taking that first step.

Now to answer that second question. I dont think anyone can truely say they are ready to be parents. But if it happens for you guys, Im sure you will be great parents. :hugs:

You know when "positive"comes up on your test, you know when you have your first scan, you know when you feel that first kick ...

You know cause your ready

xxx

Congratulations on realizing what you want! As for knowing... I didn't know until Jace was born and I realized I could take care of him!!!!!

I think when you realise that's what you want, you're already there at the step in your life when you're capable of taking care of a little one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->