unusual nicknames you give your baby.......

Grumplestiltskin (when she's grumpy)
Pickle - I called her this when she was born, which turned to Picalilli, which led to her being named Lily.
Little bean
Piglet
Little bug

Daisy always gets called Checky by me and her daddy. We are trying to stop calling her it so much as she answers to it and we're worried she'll think it is her actual name :lol:.

Manatee...like the sea creature...i have no idea why it just came out one day during baby babble and it stuck :lol:

frank a saurus. cos i'm obsessed with dinosaurs weirdly.

frankenstein...cos his names frank and when hes being grouchy i add the enstein :lol:

jack gets called "the chunkster" by my dad and by me n Oh hes "merlin":haha: or "jasi pops" or just pops or "j-dog" :flower:

We call Harrison lots of things......Fatty, chipmunk, mister man, monkey but the best one of all, which nearly all our friends and family call him also is Harribo, cause he is sooooooo scrumy like the sweets! hehehe xxx

I'm so pleased to read we're not the only ones who call our LO 'chicken' dunno where it came from but we call her that all the time!

Grumplestiltskin (when she's grumpy)
Pickle - I called her this when she was born, which turned to Picalilli, which led to her being named Lily.
Little bean
Piglet
Little bug

Haha, we call ours grumplestiltskin, too! No idea how that came about.

She also gets called Monkey, Monkey Moo, Moo, Mini-moo, Milky-moo...
and bean, bean-head (she's still got no hair, bless her!)

I call Stephen bubbaloo :)

And his auntie calls him Toad as when he was born when he had a hat on he looked like toad from supermario.

Oh and my OH calls him little mandinkum :-/

I call Audrey "Squish" or "Sweetie Pie" or, when she is trying to devour her entire hand, "Little Nom Nom" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->