unusual nicknames you give your baby.......

Lewis is know as Ninja Baby, Louie, Chicken, Wee Lamb, Monkey Feet, etc etc!!! Lol

Ethan is known as sweetpea, puddin', puddin' chops, pork chop, puddin' choppers, stinky, stinky bum baby....lol!

My eldest Kaya is our cheeky monkey, monkey, monkey boy and hubby calls him Captain Kaya. The twins: Kaan is my Care Bear, grumpy (was very grouchy as a newborn), old man, grouch. Kerem has been my Little Sparrow from the moment he was born cos he was just so tiny (4lb 13oz) with this cute little face. Quite apt really as he now chirps and coos like a little bird.

Captain Beaky/ beaker (because of the way his lips look like a beak when he reaches for his bottle teat.

Mr boobie fiend (harking back to the first two months where he did nothing but feed.)

Others that are name specific.xx

Munchkin, Treacle, can't think of anymore right now!

Pickle, because what DH said she was pickling when she was 10 days overdue!

Lucas is known as Bear by everybody and has been from birth, he even shouts Bear when he wants you to give him something :dohh:

I did go through a phase when he was about 7-10months though of calling him cheesy wotsit. No idea why :shrug:

we started calling olivia "ollie pops" then that kind of changed somehow to "ozzle pops" she also gets called "chicken" "chicken leg" and "pickle". my son matthew gets called "moomin" "moomin troll" "mook" and "mookle dook" i havent a clue why though lol x

Weyhey! Im glad to see im not the only one with a 'troll'!! xxx

I call him Moo most of the time as thats what I called my bump and it just stuck but sometimes its Moo baby or BooBoo. Sometimes Love bug, and Sugar bear. <3

OH and I both call our little boy 'boo boo' 'Jay man' or 'Jamie Logan' which is his proper name no idea where the first 2 came from though lol x

Everyone calls Bruce, Bean. My entire pregnancy I referred to the baby as "the bean".......the ongoing joke has been "the bean grew into a real boy".....so he gets Bean more often than Bruce. Sometimes I call him "B" too

I call him babyface, darlin face, Eamon face lol, um they're the only weird ones. OH calls him Mr. Lumpy or Mr. Stinky. Otherwise he is mate (both of us) or sweetheart (me.)

My sons name is Liam and I call him lamb. lol. Or booby. Cause he used to be breastfed lol. Sometimes I call him mommys sweet baby when he is sleepy, but I always call him Liam at least a few times a day! :D

Daddy calls him little munster or monster.

Lol these are great! Its a wonder how any of our kiddies actually know their real names! Last time I was at the docs it took me a while to realise that they were calling us when they called Chloes name. I was waiting for them to call out 'Little Troll'!! :haha:

xx

wee monkey, wee skitter, muffin, munchkin, JAWs - his initials lol. P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"