• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Hey hun just read your posted sorry to hear your bleeding, i hope you get some answers on thursday.
ive just found out today i have negative bloods after getting three bfps last week. i feel preggy tho its so wierd. just awaiting the witch now. weekend was good tho as it was my 1st wedding anniversary so had some lovely family time xxxoooxxx

Aww thats lovely :)
Did you do something nice for it?
You keep your chin up hun ok:thumbup:
Keep testing sod the blood test results if u feel preggo u myt as well be until AF arrives xx

Liverpoolbaby, how many days late is AF now? I hear that pale pink is okay especially after sex! Your cervix is tender and probably just got irritated a bit. I can't believe you still don't have answers... It's crazy. It all seems like you're pregnant! FX

Hi,

Like someone else mentioned I too have been following your journey, I think it must be me who has bumped up your views number :blush:

I really hope you are pregnant, and yes it's not over until the fat witch sings.

X

I'm sorry to hear you are bleeding :hugs: but I think that Jokerette is right, pale spotting is ok, ESPECIALLY after sex. Your cervix is engorged with blood, as is your entire body, when you are pregnant (your blood volume increased by 1/3), and can easily be irritated enough to bleed slightly. I also can't believe you don't have answers yet!!! It must be so frustrating for you, I would like to think that I would march into somewhere and demand a blood test or something haha, but I know I wouldn't. What about going in to the ER saying you have severe abdominal pain and you got a positive hpt? They would probably do an ultrasound to make sure it's not a tubal, even though it's not quite true, or at least I think they would do a blood test right?
Otherwise good luck on Thursday! I can't wait to hear your update!

Liverpoolbaby, how many days late is AF now? I hear that pale pink is okay especially after sex! Your cervix is tender and probably just got irritated a bit. I can't believe you still don't have answers... It's crazy. It all seems like you're pregnant! FX

Its 3 weeks late today,
but i am unsure whether this is a late period? or a miscarriage? or late implantion and i over ovulated and wasnt pregnant before but am now??
OOOOOOOOooooooooooo! i just dont know:wacko:
xx

I'm sorry to hear you are bleeding :hugs: but I think that Jokerette is right, pale spotting is ok, ESPECIALLY after sex. Your cervix is engorged with blood, as is your entire body, when you are pregnant (your blood volume increased by 1/3), and can easily be irritated enough to bleed slightly. I also can't believe you don't have answers yet!!! It must be so frustrating for you, I would like to think that I would march into somewhere and demand a blood test or something haha, but I know I wouldn't. What about going in to the ER saying you have severe abdominal pain and you got a positive hpt? They would probably do an ultrasound to make sure it's not a tubal, even though it's not quite true, or at least I think they would do a blood test right?
Otherwise good luck on Thursday! I can't wait to hear your update!

Ive had bloods last weds hun, got results on friday that it was neg but the urine waas faint +ive.
Now this :wacko:
Im using a tampon time though, but i could wear it all day and it still wouldnt be full if u get my drift, sorry tmi.
Its jjust ever so confusing.
x

Still with ya hun. Its so frustrating isn't it. At least I haven't had a faint test to worry about. Mine have all been as white as snow. 31 dpo for me now.
Been feeling sick every lunchtime for a few days now. Its so annoying.

Fingers are still crossed for both of us.

Even if you had negative bloods on friday it could be positive today. . . . hcg double every two days. What kind of blood test was it? Quantitative or Qualitative? Qualitative will give you a positive or negative and quant will give you a number. If your number is not high enough, idk the exact number, you will get a negative on the qualitative but would get a number (and an early positive) on the quantitative. Doesn't sound like enough blood to be AF, how do you normally start? Right away heavy flow, or spot for a few days?

Still with ya hun. Its so frustrating isn't it. At least I haven't had a faint test to worry about. Mine have all been as white as snow. 31 dpo for me now.
Been feeling sick every lunchtime for a few days now. Its so annoying.

Fingers are still crossed for both of us.

:dust:
your still in the green zone!
keep positive!:thumbup:
As for me i give up :nope:
Its just heartbreaking & confusing.
xx

was it the hospital urine test that was positive?
I would have thought they would have been more eager to find out what is going on. Are you having more tests Thursday, or a scan?

Hoping for the best outcome for you x

Aw...sry things are still so confusing! I know it's been a roller coaster ride for you! I'm sure you are anxious for your Dr.'s appt. on Thursday!!! Hope you get some answers!

Hey hun just read your posted sorry to hear your bleeding, i hope you get some answers on thursday.
ive just found out today i have negative bloods after getting three bfps last week. i feel preggy tho its so wierd. just awaiting the witch now. weekend was good tho as it was my 1st wedding anniversary so had some lovely family time xxxoooxxx

Aww thats lovely :)
Did you do something nice for it?
You keep your chin up hun ok:thumbup:
Keep testing sod the blood test results if u feel preggo u myt as well be until AF arrives xx

Yeah we went for a walk in the countryside and stopped off at a pub for a drink ( I had lemonade lol) and i recreated our wedding meal for us on the evening it was lovely!
I've been looking at my dates and I could have ov'd as late as the 17 which would oh put me at 10 dpo and only 7 dpo when i had my bloods done so there's a wee bit of hope there still. My superdrug test just must have been mega faulty!!
Hope your ok tonight xxx

I bled like that early in my pregnancies and my kids are today happy and healthy so don't give up! Also, when I was 8 weeks pregnant with my oldest I went to the ER with bleeding like that and they did a blood test and my numbers came back VERY low. Showing I was only like 4 weeks. Had an U/S done which showed the baby was measuring about 6 1/2 weeks. So if I would have gone and had a blood test done at lets say 4/5 weeks it would've been negative but I would've been pregnant really. So don't give up!:hugs:

was it the hospital urine test that was positive?
I would have thought they would have been more eager to find out what is going on. Are you having more tests Thursday, or a scan?

Hoping for the best outcome for you x

Drs it was @.
Got Drs again on thursday to have a chat about wth is going on with my body lol :wacko:xx

Hey baby girl.....how are you doing today? x

:happydance::happydance: Leaa!!
How r u huni! :hugs:
I'm ok still confused lol
Bleeding has stopped, so only bled for 2days again .. weird!!!
Got Dr's on thursday for a good old chinwag.
how u feeling? xx

Hi! Just read through the whole thread. Fx for you! Just wanted to say please don't use a tampon, because I think that if you are pregnant, then you're not supposed to use one. Are you still getting faint positives on HPTs? Sending hugs and :dust:

Hi! Just read through the whole thread. Fx for you! Just wanted to say please don't use a tampon, because I think that if you are pregnant, then you're not supposed to use one. Are you still getting faint positives on HPTs? Sending hugs and :dust:

Ive not tested since last Thursday, going to re teast again this thursday if its a neg then im just going to take it on the chin and go with it i suppose.
Ive not been stressed to recieve a missed period or late period or even two brown spottings in 1 month so god knows?
x

Hey baby girl.....how are you doing today? x

:happydance::happydance: Leaa!!
How r u huni! :hugs:
I'm ok still confused lol
Bleeding has stopped, so only bled for 2days again .. weird!!!
Got Dr's on thursday for a good old chinwag.
how u feeling? xx

:flower: Hello my darling :flower:
Im not good at the min hun :nope: Got bitten on sunday morn now my foot is infected and im on meds, but as im due next week and therefore could be preg my doc wouldnt put me on strong meds so i dont hurt the baby ( if their is one there) I could :cry: at this moment in time. I just generally feel really crap.
Im so confused for you too sweetie :hugs: wish I could do more for you.
Cant wait to hear what your doc says....are you going to test again?

hey hunnie sorry no answers for you and still clueless, poor babes,keep us posted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->