• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Hey baby girl.....how are you doing today? x

:happydance::happydance: Leaa!!
How r u huni! :hugs:
I'm ok still confused lol
Bleeding has stopped, so only bled for 2days again .. weird!!!
Got Dr's on thursday for a good old chinwag.
how u feeling? xx

:flower: Hello my darling :flower:
Im not good at the min hun :nope: Got bitten on sunday morn now my foot is infected and im on meds, but as im due next week and therefore could be preg my doc wouldnt put me on strong meds so i dont hurt the baby ( if their is one there) I could :cry: at this moment in time. I just generally feel really crap.
Im so confused for you too sweetie :hugs: wish I could do more for you.
Cant wait to hear what your doc says....are you going to test again?

Oooo flippin Nora!!
Who bit you??!lol :haha: .. sorry it wasnt the OH was it? hehehe!
Awww i so hope!! its for you this month!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
As for me i just give up tbh lol its just too much hassle & heart ache going to retest 1 last time on Thursday/Friday and thats it.
See what bossy boots Doc has to say on thurs ay!
As for u hurry up & get preggo!!! let me start eye balling your tests and signs n symptoms lol mmwah! xx:kiss:

how u feeling? xx

Im not good at the min hun :nope: Got bitten on sunday morn now my foot is infected and im on meds, but as im due next week and therefore could be preg my doc wouldnt put me on strong meds so i dont hurt the baby ( if their is one there) I could :cry: at this moment in time. I just generally feel really crap.

Oooo flippin Nora!!
As for me i just give up tbh lol its just too much hassle & heart ache going to retest 1 last time on Thursday/Friday and thats it.
As for u hurry up & get preggo!!! let me start eye balling your tests and signs n symptoms lol mmwah! xx:kiss:

:haha: Nah it wasnt OH, dunno what it was but it sure liked my ffot and blood :haha:
Oh hun dont give up :hugs: you poor thing, must be some reason why you havent had a proper period tho.
Hopfully your chat with the doc should help and maybe she will do your bloods again?
I hope im pregnant this month, want it so bad, all I cant think about is my :baby: and how I want to go out and buy lots of :baby: stuff
:rofl: eye balling my tests.....that make me laugh so much xx

how u feeling? xx

Oooo flippin Nora!!

:haha: Nah it wasnt OH, dunno what it was but it sure liked my ffot and blood :haha:
Oh hun dont give up :hugs: you poor thing, must be some reason why you havent had a proper period tho.
Hopfully your chat with the doc should help and maybe she will do your bloods again?
I hope im pregnant this month, want it so bad, all I cant think about is my :baby: and how I want to go out and buy lots of :baby: stuff

U better be sharing your tests on here missy!!! :happydance:
When are you testing? before af due or after?

I keep doing my research and ive read 2 light bleeds in 1 month can be inhormal balance, which i cant see y that would be? im 24 stressful free and second option,pregnancie implantation. maybe i m/c the 1st time not knowing thinking it was IB and this bleed now is IB maybe? god knows?! lol
Going to test 1 last time end of week. xx

how u feeling? xx

Oooo flippin Nora!!

I keep doing my research and ive read 2 light bleeds in 1 month can be inhormal balance, which i cant see y that would be? im 24 stressful free and second option,pregnancie implantation. maybe i m/c the 1st time not knowing thinking it was IB and this bleed now is IB maybe? god knows?! lol

I will be sharing my tests of course! :happydance:
I dunno when to start testing, not due AF till tues so im thinking I may leave it till then if I can hang on that long :wacko:
Feeling like poo today though as I now have a bloody sore throat ( sound like a man lol ) and a runny nose :growlmad:
Ive been off sick from my second job all week as ive felt so rough :cry:
I bet you cant wait to go the docs tomoz can you? Make sure your doc does some more bloods on you hun....you need to know whats going on. When you going to :test: again? Friday?
Sending you :hugs: xx

how u feeling? xx

Oooo flippin Nora!!

I dunno when to start testing, not due AF till tues so im thinking I may leave it till then if I can hang on that long :wacko:
Feeling like poo today though as I now have a bloody sore throat ( sound like a man lol ) and a runny nose :growlmad:
I bet you cant wait to go the docs tomoz can you? Make sure your doc does some more bloods on you hun....you need to know whats going on. When you going to :test: again? Friday?

LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
Cold symptoms are a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you shuld test Friday!!!!
Im going to test tomoro and very last time on Monday.
Demanding more tests off Dr's tomor deffo!!!
Hope she's not a horrible Dr that will be like errr! its a late period.. errrr its a m/c.. errr its hormonal in balance, and do some god damn proper tests! Grr!
We shall see!!!
xxxFx'd! xx

how u feeling? xx

Oooo flippin Nora!!

Hope she's not a horrible Dr that will be like errr! its a late period.. errrr its a m/c.. errr its hormonal in balance, and do some god damn proper tests! Grr!
We shall see!!!
xxxFx'd! xx

I know but I think this just a cold, feel run down and unwell. I havent really been that bother last few days, dont feel like im pregnant, had no symptoms what so ever. I duno about testing on friday, i will only be 10dpo and think its still abit early as I didnt ovulation till late.
Cant wait to see the results of your test tomoz. I hope you get the long awaited news you deserve hun.
Well I think you need to explain how you feel and that your normally like clock work when it comes to your period. Maybe suggest a scan to put your mind a rest x

how u feeling? xx

Oooo flippin Nora!!

We shall see!!!
xxxFx'd! xx

I know but I think this just a cold, feel run down and unwell. I havent really been that bother last few days, dont feel like im pregnant, had no symptoms what so ever. I duno about testing on friday, i will only be 10dpo and think its still abit early as I didnt ovulation till late.
Cant wait to see the results of your test tomoz. I hope you get the long awaited news you deserve hun.
Well I think you need to explain how you feel and that your normally like clock work when it comes to your period. Maybe suggest a scan to put your mind a rest x

Yeh thats what im going to ask for, because my head will still play games on me.
Yeh suppose that is a little early test next week defo! :D :happydance:
xx

heyy been a seacret staker for a while lol i defo know how your feeling on the doctor front ive ttc for 6 months went to the docs said it was my thyroid a year ago got that sorted and now its normal all the keep saing is its my thyroid lol when its not plus me and my oh went today to get his sperm checked the doctor laughed n went we dont need to check him its probally u its always the female seriously wanted to hit him at this point lol think ill just become a doctor lol good luck to you hope u get a bfp soon fx xxx

how u feeling? xx

Oooo flippin Nora!!

We shall see!!!
xxxFx'd! xx

Yeh thats what im going to ask for, because my head will still play games on me.
xx

What time is your app? Makes sure you come back on here and let me know how it went x

heyy been a seacret staker for a while lol i defo know how your feeling on the doctor front ive ttc for 6 months went to the docs said it was my thyroid a year ago got that sorted and now its normal all the keep saing is its my thyroid lol when its not plus me and my oh went today to get his sperm checked the doctor laughed n went we dont need to check him its probally u its always the female seriously wanted to hit him at this point lol think ill just become a doctor lol good luck to you hope u get a bfp soon fx xxx

:o OMG!!! how cheeky!!!
did u get ur OH checked anyway?
x

how u feeling? xx

Oooo flippin Nora!!

We shall see!!!
xxxFx'd! xx

xx

What time is your app? Makes sure you come back on here and let me know how it went x

its 6:10pm tomoro hun, if i dont come back online il be on friday morning :) xx

we just went in and asked the ckecked all es bits and gave us a condom and a tub hes to do a sample and get it to the hospital within three hrs lol so should be fun lol xx

we just went in and asked the ckecked all es bits and gave us a condom and a tub hes to do a sample and get it to the hospital within three hrs lol so should be fun lol xx

:blush:let me know how it goes! lol xx

if i was u i would ask for a second opinion somewhere else my sister didnt find out she was pregnant until she was 36 six weeks she took her period every month plus no test would work the only time she found out was when she booked a private scan preg test didnt work with her at all lol the said she had a hormone imbalance or something baby was still born healthy though lol xx

if i was u i would ask for a second opinion somewhere else my sister didnt find out she was pregnant until she was 36 six weeks she took her period every month plus no test would work the only time she found out was when she booked a private scan preg test didnt work with her at all lol the said she had a hormone imbalance or something baby was still born healthy though lol xx

6 weeks or 36 weeks? oh my!

Its so shit i get 2 faint positives x1 neg blood test,
x2 3day spottings in 1 month and forever feeling full and bloated when ive not ate big portions or anything @ all!:shrug:
So weird!
Going to request a scan!
My nipples are still enlarged and a massive thick vein right around the rim and im sure my shite little spots are more noticable x

36 weeks lol she had no bump or anything she also said thats the only time her period was ever regular lol. have u been tested for a uti because the stress of that on your body can delay ovulation. i took a test last thursday and i had a faint line then af came on monday so was not happy but sometimes when im stressed as well i miss my af for 2 months at a time lol xx

I'm a week late today and feel SO bloated, it's ridiculous! I look pregnant and getting BFN. Ugh! Really hoping you get answers soon!

36 weeks lol she had no bump or anything she also said thats the only time her period was ever regular lol. have u been tested for a uti because the stress of that on your body can delay ovulation. i took a test last thursday and i had a faint line then af came on monday so was not happy but sometimes when im stressed as well i miss my af for 2 months at a time lol xx

omg she's like the show "I didn't know I was pregnant!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"