• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

i know lol i always though that u would just know if u wre pg guess not lol xx

36 weeks lol she had no bump or anything she also said thats the only time her period was ever regular lol. have u been tested for a uti because the stress of that on your body can delay ovulation. i took a test last thursday and i had a faint line then af came on monday so was not happy but sometimes when im stressed as well i miss my af for 2 months at a time lol xx

Thats what i mean though ive not even been stressed :wacko:
what does uti mean?
I think i am going to have to but ovulation kits now to see when im ovulating so then ill know, seeing how my cycles are all over the place.. thats if im not preggo fx'd i am :dust:
this would be such a miracle! x

Moning Girls..
Drs later today very nervous :/
Had the worst night sleep last night had pins & needle twinges in my lower abdom all threw the middle of the night till the morning, i felt so sick!
Really didnt want to go into work but i put on a brave face and did.
Ive lost the sickly feeling now but i still have a tender tense twingey feeling in my tummy.
I also had the runs this morning :nope:
I also seen i brown d/c again when i wiped after a pee first thing, but nothing else.
Was going to test but wages havent even come through yet!~ Arrgh!
Hows everyone else feeling?!
Any BFP's yet?!
xx

Moning Girls..
Had the worst night sleep last night had pins & needle twinges in my lower abdom all threw the middle of the night till the morning, i felt so sick!
Ive lost the sickly feeling now but i still have a tender tense twingey feeling in my tummy.
I also seen i brown d/c again when i wiped after a pee first thing, but nothing else.
Any BFP's yet?!
xx

:flower: GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD LLLLLLUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK at the doctors today my darling :flower:
I hope everything goes well x
Sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Moning Girls..
Any BFP's yet?!
xx

:flower: GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD LLLLLLUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK at the doctors today my darling :flower:

Thanks Lucky Lea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: :dust:
How u feeling today?
xx

Moning Girls..
Any BFP's yet?!
xx

Thanks Lucky Lea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: :dust:
How u feeling today?
xx

Well im feeling ok, I have a runny nose and Im sneezing alot but my sore throat has cleared after I gargled some horrible warm salt water :wacko:
No symptoms still so not getting my hopes up.
More worried for you today my lovely. I just want you to know one way or another really :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Moning Girls..
Any BFP's yet?!
xx

How u feeling today?
xx

Well im feeling ok, I have a runny nose and Im sneezing alot but my sore throat has cleared after I gargled some horrible warm salt water :wacko:
No symptoms still so not getting my hopes up.
More worried for you today my lovely. I just want you to know one way or another really :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I actually feel so different today!
I was so restless last night, kept having a weird dream cant really remember it which is strange as i always remember, just roughly about my OH was so weird?
Uterous feels very tense and pressured today needing the loo more often and that sickly feeling has re-occured.
I might test later with my last CB digi
Ive got a good feeling today.
Fx'd
:dust:
I hoping so much for you too ! hehe!
Weve both been thru madness this past monh lol
Hope this is your month bbe! so anxious to hear your results!!
xx

Still following! I hope you get answers soon <3

I started reading your post from the beginning just never posted. I hope everything goes well at the Dr.'s today. Good luck.

Oohh let us know as soon as you can.
Af came for me, so I have my fingers crossed for you

Thankyou so much for your msgs everyone and support!:flower::flower::flower:

Ive been Drs!
and i feel so much better for going too:thumbup:

Just to refresh your minds quickly:
2nd June
Light bleeding watery pink in colour turning to brown d/c lasted 2-3days

6th June AF due -No sign of her

symptoms:
*+*+* Hot sweats
*+*+*Swollen (.)(.)ies , tender to touch, painful nipples enlarged, massive *+*+*Blue veins under each aerola.
*+*+* Mild Cramps
*+*+* Fatigue
*+*+* Mood swings one min im happy next im grumpy and mad next im emotional
+*+*+* x2 faint +ives on hpt x1 faint +ive @Drs
*+*+* Neg Blood test

28th June
Light bleeding after sex again light same colours as 2nd June bleeding same length of time 2-3days

Symptoms - this week

*+*+* Was sick Monday morning
*+*+* Bright lights absolutly killing my eyes
*+*+* Fatigue
*+*+* High temperature
*+*+* Peeing more
*+*+*(.)(.)ies are sore or as tender nipples still got veins under aerola
*+*+* Feel like ive done 1000 sit ups lower tummy is very tense n slightly crampy
*+*+* Eatting more

DR said to wait till 7th see if AF turns up if not shes booked me in for Ultra Scan @ the Hospital, all signs sound promising, every pregnancy is different never compare your own to other womens, as you might have signs and symptoms they may not have and vice versa. Every womans body and every womans pregnancy is completly different.

She also said Maybe just Maybe this could be implantation of the beginning of this pregnancy and/or my body doesnt know how to handle itself or it could be a m/c but most m/c are very noticable, and i would have seen blood clots, heavy bleeding which normally lasts a week or longer and suffer serious strong cramps, which i havent , so fingers crossed! :dust:

Hmmm....and so you continue to wait. That sucks...but at least she's willing to work with you!!! So....we shall all wait with you for your scan on the 7th!

Good and bad news then. Good that it sounds like a BFP finally, but bad that you have to wait some more!

Im not getting my hopes up but happy ive got a Dr who is helping me.
And if all ends up bad she said to go back and she'l help start a program to get me back to concieving again.
x

I'm so glad for you hunnie, sorry I've been poking my head in sinse I joined yesterday and reading all these pages, I really hope all goes well for you :kiss:

hope you get a more definite answer soon!

My thoughts and prayers are with you :) I just have a feeling that when you go for your scan there will be a little bean in there!! FX'D for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->