• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

wow i wish my dr was like yours! i just went to see mine a few days ago because my af was about a month and a half late and all my tests were negative. she told me that they wait until af is 3 to 6 months late before they worry about it!!!! most rediculous thing i have EVER heard. I wanted to scream at her. She told me to just keep taking tests every 2 weeks and if i miss 2 more periods to come back! Growl! I told her i wish someone would have told me this before they let me schedule the appointment and waste my money for nothing.

I did figure out that i just havent ovulated yet, my body is having trouble. But what if i had been pregnant.. i am antibody positive and could miscarry at anytime if i'm not being monitored!Argh!

I hope you get some big fat pink lines very soon!!!

Well hun....im glad you are feeling better after your trip to the docs.....I just wish you didnt have to continue to wait but roll on the 7th when you have your scan as im sure you will get there and see your little beany xx

wow i wish my dr was like yours! i just went to see mine a few days ago because my af was about a month and a half late and all my tests were negative. she told me that they wait until af is 3 to 6 months late before they worry about it!!!! most rediculous thing i have EVER heard. I wanted to scream at her. She told me to just keep taking tests every 2 weeks and if i miss 2 more periods to come back! Growl! I told her i wish someone would have told me this before they let me schedule the appointment and waste my money for nothing.

I did figure out that i just havent ovulated yet, my body is having trouble. But what if i had been pregnant.. i am antibody positive and could miscarry at anytime if i'm not being monitored!Argh!

tbh hun,
you dont even need to your Dr to have a scan, all you need to do is ring the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital and they'l book you in.
Why dont you try doing that? :thumbup:
Mention youve had a faint positive and neg bloods and still no AF they'l book you in straight away :dust:
xxx

Well hun....im glad you are feeling better after your trip to the docs.....I just wish you didnt have to continue to wait but roll on the 7th when you have your scan as im sure you will get there and see your little beany xx

Well i light bled on the 2nd of June didnt i which might have been an early period, so i might bleed tomoro who knows? or might bleed on the 7th when i normall have AF or... on the 26th! when i just had my last light bleed, so very confusing!!! lol
I just want it all to be done with tbh, either a +ive or my AF back on track so we can start concieving properly knowing my fertility dates!
i think im going to order some ovu kits just incase Im not prgnt, as my bleeds are all over the show.
How do they work anyway?
Do you get two lines when your ovulating? and 1 when your not? are you ment to test everyday?
xx

there will be 2 lines alot of times on opks, for a positive the test line has to be the same darkness or darker than control line.

there will be 2 lines alot of times on opks, for a positive the test line has to be the same darkness or darker than control line.

Which would you reccomend?
Whilst im wait for my AF as Dr reccomended before i scan, im just going to test for ovulation whilst i wait, and keep trying as if i wasn't.
But not sure how it works?
Which are the best kits?
Do u use any concieving methods?
xx

I just get cheap ovulation tests off ebay. Think mine were One Step. I start testing around cd 7 and take the test around the afternoon after holding pee for as long as poss then around cd11 I start testing twice a day so once in the morn then again in the afternoon. I sometimes test again later on at night about 10pm on the days that my lines are getting darker.

Whilst im wait for my AF as Dr reccomended before i scan, im just going to test for ovulation whilst i wait, and keep trying as if i wasn't.
Which are the best kits?
xx

I used the Wondfo Internet cheapies off Amazon. You can get 40 ovulation tests and 10 HPT's for $9usd. That's about 10 times cheaper than name brand at the store! Crazy!

I'm my experience the test line would get slightly darker as I approached ovulation day, giving me a couple days warning. Then when the test line is as dark as the control line that is your "positive" and you will probably ovulate the next day.

If you combine this with charting your temperatures first thing every morning then you can confirm when you ovulate.

I just get cheap ovulation tests off ebay. Think mine were One Step. I start testing around cd 7 and take the test around the afternoon after holding pee for as long as poss then around cd11 I start testing twice a day so once in the morn then again in the afternoon. I sometimes test again later on at night about 10pm on the days that my lines are getting darker.

I just got x30 ovu tests and 10 pg tests, off ebay for £6
Going to crack on with them when they arrive next week.
Cant sit around not trying to concive in case im not pgnt and AF does arrive fx'd it doesnt.
But best to be safe than sorry... :blush:
So do u test every day with OV tests? or just wen u see a hint of another 2nd line you test twice?
I sound so stupid but are you ment to Bedrock like crazy when the tests have 2 lines? or that week before?? :wacko:
xx

I start using my ovulation tests on cd7 right thru till about cd25 just to make sure.
Your not stupid hun, dont say that! As far as im aware when you get a positive you should really go for it as the egg is only going to be fiertile for next 12-24 hours. Me and OH BD'd everyday this month for nearly 2 weeks so we had it all covered.

I start using my ovulation tests on cd7 right thru till about cd25 just to make sure.
Your not stupid hun, dont say that! As far as im aware when you get a positive you should really go for it as the egg is only going to be fiertile for next 12-24 hours. Me and OH BD'd everyday this month for nearly 2 weeks so we had it all covered.

Its so rubbish he lives there and i live here even though its only 30miles apart, its just petrol £££.
When im + on the ovu tests ill have to make those daily trips down after work,
i think im motre likely to miss them with me just seeing him@ weekends, so those ovu tests will work better for me i think.
You have most definatly gona get ur bfp i just know u r!:happydance:
x :dust:

Which are the best kits?
xx

I used the Wondfo Internet cheapies off Amazon. You can get 40 ovulation tests and 10 HPT's for $9usd. That's about 10 times cheaper than name brand at the store! Crazy!

I'm my experience the test line would get slightly darker as I approached ovulation day, giving me a couple days warning. Then when the test line is as dark as the control line that is your "positive" and you will probably ovulate the next day.

If you combine this with charting your temperatures first thing every morning then you can confirm when you ovulate.

I keep trying to enlarge you avatar pic wont let me :growlmad: lol
Ive ordered one step i think,
ive heard bad things about wondfo :wacko: but yours certainly seems certain!
So as soon as i see a faint i should be in the love shack? :blush: xx until it disapears again?
x

Its so rubbish he lives there and i live here even though its only 30miles apart, its just petrol £££.
i think im motre likely to miss them with me just seeing him@ weekends, so those ovu tests will work better for me i think.

I uderstand hun, to be fair my posistive ovulation tests tend to fall around the weekend for me so maybe it will work out for you.
Well I was naughty and did a test yest about 5pm and saw a line, nice and thick but im unsure of any colour. So decided to hold my pee and do another so two hours later im peeing on a stick again and got bfn so think my first was an evap. I went to do a test this morn but my irine was far too weak as I got up in the night for the loo. Will hold my pee from now till about 5ish and do another test and see what happens. But im not getting my hopes up. I have no symptoms this month which is so unusual :wacko:

hey sorry not been on uti urine infection u should get a test then u know also af which i thought i got wasnt ended up in hospital had a miscarage was only six weeks pg fx for u hope everythings ok for u gd luck xxx

I uderstand hun, to be fair my posistive ovulation tests tend to fall around the weekend for me so maybe it will work out for you.
Well I was naughty and did a test yest about 5pm and saw a line, nice and thick but im unsure of any colour. So decided to hold my pee and do another so two hours later im peeing on a stick again and got bfn so think my first was an evap. I went to do a test this morn but my irine was far too weak as I got up in the night for the loo. Will hold my pee from now till about 5ish and do another test and see what happens. But im not getting my hopes up. I have no symptoms this month which is so unusual :wacko:

It wont matter what time u doing the hokey pokey will it? :blush:
x

hey babes i used ov tests and a lube called concieve plus and fell that first month of trying oh and also took temps!! basiclly which ov tests they look like preg test and same rules dip in wee and lay flat whilst they dry after a few mins you will see a control line and a test line, now i didnt always get a test line (like a neg preg test) this means you not fertile and not likely to get preg. some get a line all month which will get v v dark and i mean when you ovulate it will go proper dark - mine went darker than control line!! i used to test a couple of days after end of period, once a day in afternoon, with held pee. Then as the line got darker i would test twice. When you get a postive test means eggy is being relased and should baby dance! as line gets near positive great to bd as well and try to dance twice on the next two days aswell to catch the egg. Remember sperm can live a few days so if been dancing before ov and forget to test etc then still in with a chance. i keep dancing until test returned to negative.
with temps i would take first thing in morning when ov you would see a big temp dip, then it should rise, if preg stays high, if drops near af due, it likely not preg.

hope helps and hope get a scan soon xx

I had that last week. Was 2 weeks late and nurse was so evil. She said "well home tests are never wrong so you will just have to wait!" She didn't care at all.

Liverpoolbaby, I use opk tests, never really get a real dark line but they are helpful. I get mine on ebay from a seller called bonmedic, I think. Cheap and so many different combinations to choose from (20 opks and 5 hpts or 30 opks and 5 hpts etc)

hey babes i used ov tests and a lube called concieve plus and fell that first month of trying oh and also took temps!! basiclly which ov tests they look like preg test and same rules dip in wee and lay flat whilst they dry after a few mins you will see a control line and a test line, now i didnt always get a test line (like a neg preg test) this means you not fertile and not likely to get preg. some get a line all month which will get v v dark and i mean when you ovulate it will go proper dark - mine went darker than control line!! i used to test a couple of days after end of period, once a day in afternoon, with held pee. Then as the line got darker i would test twice. When you get a postive test means eggy is being relased and should baby dance! as line gets near positive great to bd as well and try to dance twice on the next two days aswell to catch the egg. Remember sperm can live a few days so if been dancing before ov and forget to test etc then still in with a chance. i keep dancing until test returned to negative.
with temps i would take first thing in morning when ov you would see a big temp dip, then it should rise, if preg stays high, if drops near af due, it likely not preg.

hope helps and hope get a scan soon xx

That helps alot thanks Charmed :)
xx
:dust:

aww thats good then babes if helps :) pm me if need any other help xx

tbh hun,
you dont even need to your Dr to have a scan, all you need to do is ring the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital and they'l book you in.
Why dont you try doing that? :thumbup:
Mention youve had a faint positive and neg bloods and still no AF they'l book you in straight away :dust:
xxx

cos the hospital here is crazy expensive :/ i avoid them like the plague. i've only ever seen the inside of their ER and that's only because i nearly severed my fingertip and was in shock. their lab charged us 275$ for a simple s/a which didn't even tell us much :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->