Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

I was almost two weeks late before I got a proper line on a IC or FRER. ASDA showed up before my period was missed.:flower:

Honestly?
How did you cope?? im going out of my mind, x

I peed on alot of sticks! :dohh: When I did get the positive on the ASDA I didnt believe it until I got a line on a FRER. ASDA were the only tests that gave me lines for a while.:blush: Fingers crossed for you lovely.:hugs:

@Natasja, Thanks for sharing your story, I am in the 2WW right now and getting faint lines on my one brand of test, but barely there squinters on FRER!!! Your story gives me hope still. :flower:

What does the ASDA test look like?? Does it have the purple handle??
i am in the states and the test that is giving me line snow has the purple handle?? :shrug:

I was almost two weeks late before I got a proper line on a IC or FRER. ASDA showed up before my period was missed.:flower:

Honestly?

I peed on alot of sticks! :dohh: When I did get the positive on the ASDA I didnt believe it until I got a line on a FRER. ASDA were the only tests that gave me lines for a while.:blush: Fingers crossed for you lovely.:hugs:

@Natasja, Thanks for sharing your story, I am in the 2WW right now and getting faint lines on my one brand of test, but barely there squinters on FRER!!! Your story gives me hope still. :flower:

i am in the states and the test that is giving me line snow has the purple handle?? :shrug:

Hey lovely....The ASDA ones do have purple handles. Its the only tests I got lines on for ages. FRER didnt work for me very well with this pregnancy....Are you late for AF? Fingers crossed for you sweetie.:hugs:

Honestly?

Hey lovely....The ASDA ones do have purple handles. Its the only tests I got lines on for ages. FRER didnt work for me very well with this pregnancy....Are you late for AF? Fingers crossed for you sweetie.:hugs:

Thanks for the good luck.....:flower: Yup the same ones you are using, the purple handled ones, but they call them midstream here..They also seem to be the only ones giving me a good definate line right now..I got some faint lines on some IC's too, But the FRER's were only the faint bearly there squinters that leave me unsure..so your story for sure is giving me hope!!!! Thanks for sharing it with me!!! :hugs::winkwink:

My cycle is 24 to 33 days in length, so I dont know when i can say i am for sure late..so by next week if i make it past 33 days I should be for sure late...so hopefully i will know something for sure by than...

Honestly?

One other quick question, if you dont mind hun...Did the ASDA tests start out with light pink second lines and that was why u didnt believe them until your AF was 2 weeks late and U got a definate line on the FRER???? Can you describe it for me the timing when the ASDA started to get darker for you?? Thanks so much in advance!!!:winkwink:

Honestly?

One other quick question, if you dont mind hun...Did the ASDA tests start out with light pink second lines and that was why u didnt believe them until your AF was 2 weeks late and U got a definate line on the FRER???? Can you describe it for me the timing when the ASDA started to get darker for you?? Thanks so much in advance!!!:winkwink:

Hey lovely. The ASDA tests were light pink at first....I would say if I remember correctly,roughly took a couple of days inbetween for them to get darker.....saying that my FMU was rubbish....If I did a test with FMU the line was light pink,but if I waited till evening and then did a test my lines were always noticably darker.:wacko: Hope this helps a little. I am looking to see if I still have my ASDA test pic and my FRER pic just to show you what I mean.:thumbup:

Honestly?

Hey lovely. The ASDA tests were light pink at first....I would say if I remember correctly,roughly took a couple of days inbetween for them to get darker.....saying that my FMU was rubbish....If I did a test with FMU the line was light pink,but if I waited till evening and then did a test my lines were always noticably darker.:wacko: Hope this helps a little. I am looking to see if I still have my ASDA test pic and my FRER pic just to show you what I mean.:thumbup:

Thanks again for taking the time and sharing your story hun..You have been so helpful!!! :hugs: :flower:

9 DAYS LATE 2DAY!
Tested early morning half asleep, read it as BFN
just looked @ it again to post pics up for u lovely lady's and i see a faint line!!!
the pic's ar crap but i swear i see a faint line!!!

Attachments

• IMG01951-20110615-0912.jpg
    IMG01951-20110615-0912.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG01953-20110615-0912.jpg
    IMG01953-20110615-0912.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 202
Hun im sure I can see a line in this pic.....OMG is this it? Have you digi's arrived yet?

ah hun im glad its finally getting somewhere! im sure youll get your strong BFP soon! x

Hey sweetie. Ive tweaked your test a little by turning up the saturation and I can def see a pink second line. Fingers crossed for you sweetie.:flower:

Attachments

• IMG01951-20110615-0912.jpg
    IMG01951-20110615-0912.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 155
Hey sweetie. Ive tweaked your test a little by turning up the saturation and I can def see a pink second line. Fingers crossed for you sweetie.:flower:

AWW THANKYOU HUNI!
HOPE I SEE A DARKER LINE TOMORO!! :flower: XXX

Oooo I see lines hun!! Good luck hope they get darker for you :flower:

9 DAYS LATE 2DAY!
Tested early morning half asleep, read it as BFN
just looked @ it again to post pics up for u lovely lady's and i see a faint line!!!
the pic's ar crap but i swear i see a faint line!!!

I can see it in the first pic!!! Good luck hun, I really hope that this is the start of your BFP!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

i see something, even before the tweak! i SO hope this is it for you!! :dust:

Aww Sarah thanks babe!
How are you feeling! :flower: xx

doing alright. got a headache that won't quit and i've been tired all day ... but now that its sleep time (its 11pm here!), i can't sleep! :dohh: my boobles are slightly sore, but DS still nurses to sleep, so i'm not 100% sure thats not why. i'm trying not to symptom spot, seeing as how i'm only 9dpo, but its hard! i'm hoping and praying and crossing everything that i'm going to be able to tell DH he's going to be a daddy again come father's day.

i see something, even before the tweak! i SO hope this is it for you!! :dust:

Aww Sarah thanks babe!
How are you feeling! :flower: xx

doing alright. got a headache that won't quit and i've been tired all day ... but now that its sleep time (its 11pm here!), i can't sleep! :dohh: my boobles are slightly sore, but DS still nurses to sleep, so i'm not 100% sure thats not why. i'm trying not to symptom spot, seeing as how i'm only 9dpo, but its hard! i'm hoping and praying and crossing everything that i'm going to be able to tell DH he's going to be a daddy again come father's day.

when does AF arrive for u?
wow! 11pm! get to bed! haha! its 3:10pm @ work bored clock watching every second dying to go home & re test but am thinking to hold on tomoro and just be patient hehe xx:hugs:

just read your whole story, i can see lines on most of your tests hunnie, a digi worked for me 10days after ov, so before period, my gut was telling me, good luck at gp and keep testing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->