***UPDATE***CD 14 1st OPK hoping its good news!

acbieri91904

Married to the best!
Reaction score
This is the first cycle really ttc again i used soy and epo. It's not positive but i'm hoping its looking toward a positive it would be sooo awesome!

Attachments

• cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 16
You should start taking OPK's earlier than cd 14 unless you have really long cycles.. but starting soy you should have started opk's on cd 10. Hope this is the start of something and not the tail end of something!! FX'd for you!!

I had a ark OPK on CD 16 yesterday we BD and then it was light today so im guessing yesterday was peak we're going to BD tonight and tomorrow then take a break!

You may want to start bding when the opk is almost positive, as I did a poll in the first tri girls to see who used opks and what their timing was to get pregnant and lots said that they got pregnant by bding just before they got a positive instead of waiting till they got a positive.

Hopefully you catch that eggy this month and my advice is not needed :winkwink: but if not then there is something to think about for next month.

xxx good luck

I'm going to retell the story basically lol and put all the pics i got together!
I started my OPK's on CD 14 I think the first one had an error in it, these are my opk's first pic is CD14 1st one is at 5:00 PM the 2nd was at 8:30 then the next one is CD 15 at 5:00 PM then on the last pic its CD 16 and then I took one on CD 17 and it was lighter again and CD 18 was even lighter so do you think the pic from CD 16 was a positive?? Thanks

Attachments

• cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • cd 14,14, and 15.jpg
    cd 14,14, and 15.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 15
  • CD 16.jpg
    CD 16.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 8
Also we BD day before positive day of positive and day after positive I hope we got it and I also used preseed!!

Im not sure that the line on cd16 is as darkas the control line, but I know photos dont do lines justice sometimes! If you got lighter lines on cd 17 and 18 then yes I would say that cd 16 was you positive. Good luck. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->