Update: CD 51= BFP!! --> CD 50 and a light BFP. Opinions please

Thank you so much! I have a call into my doctor, and will hopefully will get blood drawn today!

I saw it on the last two pics! Congrats!!

arg I don't see it but I think it's the red backgroud. If you see it that is all that matters. Congrats!!

Just got the call confirming :bfp: !!Beta was only 11, but I literally might be 7-9dpo! Will get re-draws on Monday! Until then, I'll be testing on cheapies for progression! :happydance::haha:

Love FRER!! Beta of only 11 and a fab line- those are great tests. Congrats again, I'm sure you'll see some great doubling in next week or so

Thank you so much everyone! I can't wait to get home and tell the hubs!

My DH and I are ttc #3 right now, and since I've been back to "googling" here and there, decided to come back to this post and update it. My CD 51BFP is now spunky, healthy, happy, smart little almost 2-year-old. I wanted to come back and update in case somebody else was googling and didn't know the end result since it was a rare circumstance! When I'm googling things I love it when someone update it. Otherwise, it's like reading a good book and somebody rips out the final pages! 😂:haha:

Just read your post through good luck ttc #3 baby :dust: to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->