• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Update....My Beautiful Max...**NOTE CONTAINS EARLY BIRTH STORY & PICS**

such a beautiful little boy, life is so unfair. Thinking of u all xxx

i'm so sorry for your loss Max is beautiful, thinking of you and your family xxx

I'm so so sorry for the loss of sweet little Max. May his memory be eternal. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

:cry: oh hunni i am so so sorry, max is beautiful. im thinking of you and your family and sending all my love. :cry:

:hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thinking of u hun, Max is beautiful, and so so tiny!!

Lou
xxx

What a beautiful little boy and how lucky is to have you as his Mum.

I am so sorry for your loss

xxx

O hunny i am sooo sorry, i cryed threw all of that, max is truely beautiful. Im so sorry hes not with you

xxxxx

Sorry for your loss sweetheart. He's beautiful X

God bless you little Max and all your family
Thinking of you
xx

Oh Emma i am so sorry :cry: He is absolutely beautiful. I can never begin to imagine the pain you are going through. You are such a strong lady. You are blessed to have the most beautiful angel watching down on you from heaven and i am sure his big sister is looking out for him up there.
Sending all the love in the world to you and your family and tons of :hugs:

Rest peacefully max xxxx

:cry: :cry:

Max is so beautiful, you have coped amazingly well throughout the whole thing, I know I would never have the amount of courage that you have had and still have to deal with things. Im so sorry you had to go through this.

Beautiful Photos and Max will make a Gorgeous Angel :hugs:

Thinking of you and you family xx xx xx

My heart felt sympathies, I was so sad to read your story but so glad you had time with max. You did everything you could for him and those precious moments where he was with you will hopefully bring you comfort in the years to come.

Be kind to yourself.

xxxxx

awwww.....he is beautiful......r.i.p little man......another angel too good for this world. my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time...xxxx

:cry:

I'm so sorry :( he's truely beautiful. This is heartbreaking. My thoughts r with u and ur family. Sleep tight little Max.
xxx

Such a powerful and emotional story. I'm so sorry you've had to go through this, and even sorrier that it's not the first time it's happened to you. Your heart must be so big with all the love you feel for your beautiful children, but you are also so strong to be able to put your feelings into words. I hope that in time it will be easier to cope with your losses, but I also hope that you are able to continue talking about it. Don't let Max's story go unheard; he was a fighter and a beautiful boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->