• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Update....My Beautiful Max...**NOTE CONTAINS EARLY BIRTH STORY & PICS**

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how terrible it must have been. Max was a very beautiful boy.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

xx

So sorry for your loss i am crying for you hugs to you and your family sending you strength to make it through xxxxx

So sorry for your loss... Max was beautiful! You now have another angel looking over you and your family :) One thing I learned when I lost Kaleb was to be very thankful for the child (children) you do have and to feel blessed even though your heart is aching and life doesn't seem fair.

I couldn't imagine not being able to try for another child after we lost Kaleb, and for months I didn't know if it would be medically safe and I went through hell waiting for test results :( I am sorry for that as well... :(

Best of luck to you and your family and may Max rest in peace with his other siblings :)

aww huni i cant even begin to amagine how you feel, my thoughs will be with you i am so so sorry. Max is beauthiful sweet dreams sweet heart

xxxx:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry::cry:

you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers x x

Not quite sure how I'm managing to sit at my desk and keep myself together reading your story. I am so so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. I'll be keeping you and your family closely in my thought and prayers. xxx

I'm so sorry. He's so beautiful.

Rest in peace baby Max :hugs: x

Sorry i've jumped over from WTT but I just wanna say I'm so sorry for what you've been through, he is absolutely beautiful. Lots of hugs to you :hugs: Sleep tight angel xxxxxx

So sorry, i cant even begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling.
He is beautiful
xx

what a beautiful little angel. I'm sorry for your loss, but what a little fighter he was despite everything. I wish you the very best for your future, whaever it might hold. :hugs:

Emma you are an amazing woman youve been through so so much, he is gorgoues thank you for sharing him with us all love to all your family xx

I'd never dreamed you wouldnt get to keep Max here with you. Bye bye sweety - sleep well darling boy. So beautiful.

I wish you strength and peace Emma.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back