Update: new tests pg4. I'm calling it bfp pg5

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Hello ladies I'm sad to say I'm back we lost another baby. Not sure where I am in my cyclebut been having a upset stomach on and off a few day and decided to take a test just now and well there's a line but it don't seem to go all the way down?? But came up right away. Have you ever had a test do this and be positive? Thanks for any help.

View attachment 1051927

Posted same pic in post.

Update on page 2.

Last edited:
You know I had an FRER do that to me once and it was positive, but never a cheapie (as I don't tend to use them much). Good luck though! When can you test again?

And I am so, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I have had them do that before not sure why but mine was positive as well. Good luck.

Firstly sorry about your loss :hugs:

Secondly I had a few cheapies do that to me and it was positive my little boy is now 3 years old good luck xx

Thanks for the kind words about my loss. I'm going to test again when I get home. I hope it's positive and not defective. Gives me some hope that a few of you had it happen and it was real pos.

Fingers crossed for you hunni xx

The link won’t bring up any image of the test for me so I can’t say if I think it’s a BFP or anything but I’m so sorry for your loss, I hope u get a positive outcome xxx

Not sure why link won't work same test as before

20190102_151426.jpg

I see it! So sorry for your loss xx

Bottom 2 new tests, man I just don't know. Have to try again in the morning.

20190102_162255.jpg

Looks like a :bfp: to me. Congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back