Update: new tests pg4. I'm calling it bfp pg5

Af due in 4 or 5 days waited till this morning to test because only had 1 hpt left. Here it is first pic taken at 5mins and second pic @30min mark. I'm in shock but explains why I been feeling weird.

PicsArt_01-07-08.42.18.jpg PicsArt_01-07-08.45.21.jpg

Yey congratulations :happydance: will you be getting any more tests? Xx

Thanks for looking at my post. Will update when I test again or anything happens. Keeping My fingers crossed

Hope my tests come soon or I might have to buy one at store this weekend. Just want to be sure.

Congratulations I'll be stalking :coffee:

Ohhhh yay!!!! Congrats!!! That a really thick clear line!!! Can’t wait to see the next!

What a crazy few days . Had some red bleeding over the weekend and have had a bad rash or hives all over my body they burn and itch been 4 days and couldn't stand the pain anymore . Went to my primary care doctor this morning. We couldn't figure out why I have this never had before. So now have to wait for blood panel results take a few days. I'm in So much pain. Meds she put me on I'm taking zyrteck and prednisone to see if it helps. Took 2 hpts when I got home new ones I bought online. So now I'm dealing with this and maybe a chemical pregnancy at once I'm miserable and sad. Will test again in the morning. [-o<](*,):shrug::sad1:b

PicsArt_01-15-04.46.48.jpg PicsArt_01-15-04.39.03.jpg

This morning's tests. Didn't sleep much because of rash/hives so was up peeing all night. Feel like crap. Also son stayed home from school 2nd day sick. I'm stressed to the max, =(

PicsArt_01-16-08.51.38.jpg PicsArt_01-16-08.55.18.jpg

Today’s look darker
They do seem darker.. I'm just a mess right now with the rash/hives my skin burns and itches still waiting to hear back about blood panel and my son has been home sick for 2days and I'm dragging butt today uggh. Lack of sleep and feeling like crap sucks. Also my man texted me said he's getting sick too. I just want to scream AHHHHHH.. Hope we all get better soon. New test is the bottom one taken with 2hr hold. Top 2 hpts from this morning.

PicsArt_01-16-12.11.30.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->