Update: new tests pg4. I'm calling it bfp pg5

I'm just all confused about it. I did have some red bleeding for a few days but still getting pos tests. I'm still thinking chemical pregnancy just waiting for tests to go neg. Bled from think it was Jan 8th-11th. And took new brand of hpt I got in the mail yesterday coming up pos. These green handled ones stink not much dye in them lol.

PicsArt_01-16-01.15.28.jpg

Tests are dry in this pic

I see the lines though maybe buy a first response

I will update fmu tomm with new hpts . Still waiting for blood panel results I'm nervous because my white and red blood cells are high so my bodies fighting something. Hopfully my Lyme test comes back tomm and is neg ..I'm freaking out.

I see the lines though maybe buy a first response
I would buy them buy they always give me pink line when not pregnant so I don't trust them anymore. I just bout these green handled ones so use them up then if need to will buy another brand. =)

Still waiting for blood panel results for Lyme results I'm nervous about it. Rash/hives look a little better not much. Prednisone is helping a bit.
Took these both on 2hr hold the dye still going and lines popped up right away. Still wondering why I had the bleeding though seemed like a chemical pregnancy or period. I'm just so stressed out with everything going on.

PicsArt_01-18-12.32.09.jpg

Before and after they dried. PicsArt_01-18-01.01.22.jpg

Last edited:
Drank to much coffee could only hold it for an hour. But I can still see a line. Maybe I should wait a week then test again to be sure. The bleeding I had was like a period so IDK what's going on right now.

PicsArt_01-19-11.52.48.jpg

I can't stop taking tests lol got a different brand coming in the mail I just bought online today. Want to make sure I'm actually pregnant. Won't be able to go anywhere for a few days getting snowed in.

PicsArt_01-19-04.45.52.jpg

Thanks ladies need all the luck I can get. Will update as I go along.

I have no clue what's going on with my body but started this post Jan 2nd. Got my positive hpt that day. Jan 8th started bleeding till Jan 12th figured chemical pregnancy because it was like my normal period. After that had a rough week with rash/hives. Bloodwork came back Neg for Lyme thank God but never found out why. The prednisone worked well on getting rid of rash. For the last 2 days now I've been sick as a dog in bed for 2 straight days so far yuck.. strange this is every hpt Ihave taken posted here in thread have been positive on 2 diff brands but no real progression.

Now my period is due in 8 days just tested again and got this.

I'm wondering if the first hpt Jan 2nd was a loss and I'm newly pregnant now. I have some easy@home tests that will be here by Friday so I can take a different brand. I just can't seem to catch a break last few weeks and it's catching up with me.

I hope it's a new pregnancy and everything's okay.

PicsArt_01-23-07.16.50.jpg PicsArt_01-23-07.10.55.jpg

I’d say if those are the same batch of tests as before, then either order some of a different brand off amazon or buy some new ones at the store so you know for sure. Some kinds just give ya lines and make it impossible to know anything for sure! Good luck !

ETA: they all look bfp to me!

I’d say if those are the same batch of tests as before, then either order some of a different brand off amazon or buy some new ones at the store so you know for sure. Some kinds just give ya lines and make it impossible to know anything for sure! Good luck !

ETA: they all look bfp to me!

Thanks hun, it's just so confusing sometimes. First few hpts were pink handled ones were wondfo and green handled ones are new diff batch all bought off amazon.
I bought some new ones easy@home they be here by friday. I will just keep testing and see if I miss or get period in 8 days.

I'm glad I have someone to chat with about all this stuff helps so much.

They look BFP to me, hopefully a new batch of tests will confirm and you can get some answers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->