update on baby Corey - update 9.35pm fri 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg what a sicko i was in tears when i first read this thread, how the fu*k can someone make something like that up

There's nowt as queer as folk....

Wonder if she really is pregnant again?

Personally I wouldn't like to speculate in public about something so serious.
I wouldn't like to think it was made up, but if it's not, I wouldn't really like her to come back and read the comments from people thinking that she's lying. It's a bit of a touchy subject at the moment IYKWIM.

Trust me, nobody would say anything if there was any doubt at all. When the medical facts are all wrong it's clear there is at least exaggeration going on if any of it is true at all :(

:shrug: Maybe it's just me then, I just don't like to think that someone would make something up like this. It makes me feel quite sick to think that anyone could lie about their LO being ill.

Terrible isn't it? I used to be exactly the same - couldn't understand why anyone would so I assumed that threads like this must be for real, but I've come across a few too many that weren't now. It's very sad when people on here do have kids who really are ill (and they are the ones who disappear for weeks because they are too busy at the hospital to update or even text someone) :(

OMG okay I never even clicked but now its all written like that is it dodgy! Plus I had no clue about the transplant thing!

Seriously hope it's just a little exagerated and not made up!

I'd not care if I needed a shower tbh if my baby was serious ill in hospital ...I'd not want to leave his side

Exactly. Let alone twice in 12 hours and have time to update a forum youve been a member of for less than a month.

Especially when they have showers, bedrooms and a kitchen n site at that hospital for parents.

Every single thread she's posted has been a MASSIVE drama. Read them.

does se reallly have a baby? Is corey made up :shock:

I refuse to believe someone would make up something so awful about their child. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Anyone who has ever had a seriously ill child as some of us have had, you just don't think 'right I'll pop home to shower and when I'm there I'll update bnb' :dohh:

And tbh if it were true and the mil crap SS wouldn't just have had the mils ass in for questioning but the mum would be in deep doodah as well

I wondered about being pg again, too -- really, what are the chances that close together when she is supposedly exclusively bfing... i mean possible, but highly highly unlikely so soon.

I refuse to believe someone would make up something so awful about their child. We shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Even though it's medically impossible for a 3 month old to have a kidney transplant?

We actually had a genuine member on here who's child did have a kidney transplant. He was on dialysis for a year until he was old enough, and weighed enough to have the transplant.

surely no-one would make this up??!!. i really feel we should give jolly and her family support until we are 100% proved otherwise, like someone else said if she comes back and reads all this then it would devastate her to think we doubted her.

however, i do agree if it is proved in time that she is lying and its made up then that is sick. why would anyone want to pretend a baby is in danger or so poorly they might not survive. that would be sick, i have lost a baby and i know its a dreadfully sad lonely heartbreaking isolating experience that i cannot beleive anyone would want to pretend their preicous baby is so seriously poorly!!!

i am going to keep praying for corey and his mummy and daddy as they need our support at the moment.

time will tell!

marie x

does se reallly have a baby? Is corey made up :shock:

Who knows. Probably... I can't imagine how any mother could even dream up something like this about their own child.

I've had a niggly feeling most of today too while at the same time feeling so sad about the situation. I just can't understand why someone would even want to make up something like this. And she posted some genuine sounding questions in the bfing forum, why go to so much trouble?? I have however had the word 'troll' popping into my head all day and hoping I was wrong, mainly since the requests for the name of the hospital have been ignored.

I too hope it's made up so that a little baby isn't so ill. As for whoever this is, karma can be a bitch.

I actually feel physically sick someone would lie about something like this. Dunno why I'm surprised though, I've seen it before. xx

Official verdict on this one:

As no one came forward with any information to support any speculation, and we have no solid proof sourced elsewhere (plus she hasn't made contact via the 'contact us' or PM) we are calling this one undecided/closed.

She has been online and read the threads but chosen not to comment. Make of that what you will.

TBH there is nothing else I can do (and as a member of only a month and not many posts, not worth losing any sleep on).

I'm going to lock this thread pending admin review.

This has been locked while we look into this. It's been left on the forum to save other threads popping up saying 'what happened to...'? If anyone has any info they think we should know, please use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the forum.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012