update on baby Corey - update 9.35pm fri 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep fighting lil man. Praying everything goes well, will be thinking of you all xxx

Would you give a toss about updating us under the circumstances? Would you nip home several times while your baby's life hung in the balance.....

errrr nope:nope:

I would be much too upset to update a bunch of nobodys i'd been cyber chatting to for less than a month.......(sorry no offence meant)

Personally I wouldn't like to speculate in public about something so serious.
I wouldn't like to think it was made up, but if it's not, I wouldn't really like her to come back and read the comments from people thinking that she's lying. It's a bit of a touchy subject at the moment IYKWIM.

Trust me, nobody would say anything if there was any doubt at all. When the medical facts are all wrong it's clear there is at least exaggeration going on if any of it is true at all :(

Sorry, but this story isn't adding up to me anymore.

bumptomum has been lovely, and texted her 4 times asking what hospital so we can send a card, she ignores them all.

She came home 3 times in 24 hours to shower and update BnB? Why? She's only been a member here a few weeks and I checked her local hospital, they have full bed and shower facilities for parents.

In the space of 48 hours Corey:

• Got blood results back showing he had kidney damage
  • Found out there was a blockage
  • had surgery
  • got more results back saying he needed a kidney
  • then found a kidney
  • tested the kidney to be a match
  • now is having a transplant in 10mins?

Bloods alone take 24 hours at least to process!

You cannot give a 3 month old baby a transplant. Read here:

https://www.childrenskidneydisease.org/Miracle.asp
https://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/59415407.html

Children have to be above a certain weight to have a transplant. Usually this is around 1-2 years old. Before that, they would be on a transplant list and on dialysis. It is medically impossible to give a 3 month old a transplanted kidney.

Also, he was on a ventilator yesterday. You cannot preform surgery on a 3 month old child that needs a ventilator to breath.

She says she was TTC for 3 years to have Corey, that would have made her 12/13 (including pregnancy time) and apparently she had her first kiss at 14?

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-ann...-fat-positive-pregnancy-test.html#post3665446

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/226570-getting-know-everyone-4.html#post3648348

tbh i smelt that rat a while ago but was scared to say anything :blush:

i really hope we are wrong!

I wouldn't like to think it was made up, but if it's not, I wouldn't really like her to come back and read the comments from people thinking that she's lying. It's a bit of a touchy subject at the moment IYKWIM.

Trust me, nobody would say anything if there was any doubt at all. When the medical facts are all wrong it's clear there is at least exaggeration going on if any of it is true at all :(

:shrug: Maybe it's just me then, I just don't like to think that someone would make something up like this. It makes me feel quite sick to think that anyone could lie about their LO being ill.

You werent alone nikki....it's been reeking since he was 'admitted'

Not to mention they wouldn't do transplant surgery the day after obstruction surgery -- too close together.

tbh i smelt that rat a while ago but was scared to say anything :blush:

i really hope we are wrong!

I don't. It's a truly awful thing to make up, but at least if we are right there isn't really a critically ill 3 month old baby out there xx

Anyone want to ring the hospital to check?

Blackpool Victoria Hospital 01253 300 000

OMG okay I never even clicked but now its all written like that is it dodgy! Plus I had no clue about the transplant thing!

Seriously hope it's just a little exagerated and not made up!

I'd not care if I needed a shower tbh if my baby was serious ill in hospital ...I'd not want to leave his side

Anyone want to ring the hospital to check?

Blackpool Victoria Hospital 01253 300 000

Pointless. They won't say if they have a patient or not due to patient confidentiality. besides, it's pretty obvious she's made it up so best not to waste their time :growlmad:

OMG okay I never even clicked but now its all written like that is it dodgy! Plus I had no clue about the transplant thing!

Seriously hope it's just a little exagerated and not made up!

I'd not care if I needed a shower tbh if my baby was serious ill in hospital ...I'd not want to leave his side

Exactly. Let alone twice in 12 hours and have time to update a forum youve been a member of for less than a month.

:shrug: Maybe it's just me then, I just don't like to think that someone would make something up like this. It makes me feel quite sick to think that anyone could lie about their LO being ill.[/QUOTE]

Agreed - especially as I just signed up as an organ donor on the basis of this case. It made me so sad. :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back