update on baby Corey - update 9.35pm fri 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, i hope this isn't made up :\

Oh i geddit now, I bloody hope its not made up!

Think about it......she's been a member less than a month......

TBH when the whole thing first came about I was a bit iffy about it because the MIL must have been feeding the baby a heck of a lot of salt to make his kidneys fail :shrug: I shrugged it off though.

ttc her first for 3 years....that would make her 13???:nope:

Would you give a toss about updating us under the circumstances? Would you nip home several times while your baby's life hung in the balance.....

Personally I wouldn't like to speculate in public about something so serious.
I wouldn't like to think it was made up, but if it's not, I wouldn't really like her to come back and read the comments from people thinking that she's lying. It's a bit of a touchy subject at the moment IYKWIM.

TBH when the whole thing first came about I was a bit iffy about it because the MIL must have been feeding the baby a heck of a lot of salt to make his kidneys fail :shrug: I shrugged it off though.

Agreed, but then I thought maybe it was just me hoping it wasn't true. But the more info we get the less it adds up. Especially given that details of hospital/address for card has been requested and ignored 3 times... :shrug:

Oh for god sake.. what's with people making up disgusting stories like this :shock:

Think I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"