Update on bump! Had my scan..

SarahMUMMY

Mummy-to-Riley&Pregnant!
Reaction score
We werent originally going to find out what we were having but Sam just couldnt wait to find out..

So Riley is having a baby SISTER! :baby:

How is everyone feeling! Dont get to come on often :flow:

Congratulations!! We're having a baby girl this time also :)

Congratulations! Little girls are such a pleasure :) I always wanted a boy first but I wouldn't trade my little princess for anything!

Congratulations SarahMUMMY.
Wish you best of luck

Congratulations!! We're having a baby girl this time also :)

Congratulations.. Have you chosen a name for her? :)

Not at the moment :blush: We have a couple that we're liking, but just cant choose at the moment. With our son it was so easy. I didn't know we would struggle this much with picking a name this time around. How about you? Do you have a name yet?

Congrats :) one of each, how fun! I'm gonna have two stinky boys.. Yay! lol

Congrats on pink! One of each, how lovely!!

Congrats on team pink! :)
I have a little girl, it's awesome.. well, she's 3 months old so i'm not sure about when they get older (kidding).. But hoping for a boy this time!
Again, congrats<3

Not at the moment :blush: We have a couple that we're liking, but just cant choose at the moment. With our son it was so easy. I didn't know we would struggle this much with picking a name this time around. How about you? Do you have a name yet?

It was the other way around for us we took forever to choose Rileys name and this time it was so easy for us.. Were calling her Indie-Faith :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->