Update on my stuff!!!!!!!!!

Alchemist

Reaction score
So an update from moi. I am happy to report we arent divorced and we are meding the wounds. DH and I have realised that we have work to do, but that work cannot negate the baby issue anymore. Its important for us to work as a team and we will probably try again for june (may is out as i still have to come off meds and i will try again at the end of this month).

very relieved and am hoping that we can make it work this time. the good news is I will still be TTC this year....yay :) well we have to work out the nitty gritties but I know he will make more of an effort to see my way now. feeling very relieved.:happydance:

oh cool, i think i will change by blinkie later

So an update from moi. I am happy to report we arent divorced and we are meding the wounds. DH and I have realised that we have work to do, but that work cannot negate the baby issue anymore. Its important for us to work as a team and we will probably try again for june (may is out as i still have to come off meds and i will try again at the end of this month).

very relieved and am hoping that we can make it work this time. the good news is I will still be TTC this year....yay :) well we have to work out the nitty gritties but I know he will make more of an effort to see my way now. feeling very relieved.:happydance:

oh cool, i think i will change by blinkie later

Hey that is brilliant news Alchemist. I am pleased that you have come to a resolve. :hugs:

xx

Cool.

All the very best and hope every thing work out with TTC'ing.

xx

thanks guys, your support means the world......

obviously it still needs time to feel secure but I am doing much better. though i was downed with this weird flu/exhaustian thing this weekend...... it must be really difficult being sick when you have kids ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->