*Update on pg 2*Acupuncture, herbs, and clomid?? My first acupuncture appointment.

Mommyagain

Expecting 2nd son!
Reaction score
I have my first acupuncture appointment Monday!! I am waiting for af to come and when it does I will be on my fourth clomid cycle. (150mg cd5-9) I haven't ovulated yet on clomid. :( I'm hoping accupuncture will help. They also said they have herbs that can be taken with clomid that they have had awesome success with.

Does anyone know if acupuncture hurts? Has anyone achieved pregnancy via these means? Any success stories with this combination: clomid (150mg cd5-9), herbs, and acupuncture?

Yes, me! The little lady you see in my avatar is living proof that herbs and acupuncture work!! No clomid for me though, and no, acupuncture doesn't hurt.

Acupuncture does not hurt at all. I find it quite relaxing. Good luck
xx

Thanks ladies!! I hope it helps me achieve my 2nd little miracle. Tomorrow is my first appointment...I really hope it helps. I want to at least ovulate.

Well I had my first appt today. It went pretty good. It didn't hurt!! He seemed confident I would be prego in three months. Well see. I said I wasn't going to do the herbs but I am. Three cycles of clomid and no ovulation so I'm feeling like that alone isn't going to work. He gave me crampbark and false unicorn to take three times a day. I have another appt tomorrow for acupuncture and will be getting more herbs. He also said he had some exercises for me to do. I have no idea what he means or what type of exercises I'll do. Hope it works.

Hi hun, wanted to let you know that Acupuncture worked for me!!!
DH and i had been TTC for 2 years (both been tested and both fine).
After 9 months of acupuncture and herbs we conceived naturally!!!
It doesnt hurt although during my visits when AF was there i found it was a bit more sensitive, but overall it relaxed me and gave me positive energy!
Fingers crossed it does the same for you!!!!

It shouldn't "hurt" but it's good to feel something. The sensation varies between points and people, sometimes it can feel like a dull ache, pulling, itchy, hot, cold, even like a pop at times, but all these feelings are positive. Some people become more sensitive as treatments progress which is considered positive as it means their body is reacting more to the treatment.

In China the patients have a go at you if they don't feel very strong sensations.

Glad you're giving it a go and I hope you enjoy it :thumbup:

Acupuncture worked for me :) I'd booked 6 sessions and only actually had 3 (along with taking chinese herbs twice a day) before I fell pregnant. We'd been trying for 7 cycles and before then, never even had a sniff of a BFP. I'd actually go back and have acupuncture again just for relaxation. Each time I went, I was so relaxed that I fell asleep!
Good luck :)

Awww thanks ladies!! I love hearing positive stories!! I did notice my first appt. It didn't hurt at all...just small pricks. My second appt. I felt them go in more so than the first time. I go again tomorrow!! They took pics of my tounge at my last appt and I believe they are going to give more herbs. (already taking crampbark and false unicorn) I'm trying to stay positive. It helps hearing success stories.

I had a dream last night that I was looking at a hpt that had two pink lines. My mom had a dream a few weeks ago I had a baby, and my hubby said he thinks my next cycle will be the one. (I ask him every month if he thinks I'll get prego and he always says no :( ) I hope these are my signs. :)

Still waiting on af. Cd44 I believe. I'm losing track of my days. Hurry up af...

They didn't actually tell me specifically what was in the blend that I was given- only that it was very important that I took them, and it would help my fertility. I had to mix 2 teaspoons of them with tepid, boiled water to drink but they tasted so horrible that I used to mix a teaspoon of manuka honey in with them too (which can't have hurt). It was disgusting, but I was willing to try anything to get my bubba!

My herb regiment is now 4 pills of wen jing tang 3 times a day, 40 drops of crampbark and false unicorn 3 times a day. I'm also taking 150mg clomid cd5-9. I'm now on cd4 and feeling good!! :)

Cd5 and af has almost stopped. Just barely spotting. I started my clomid today!!! I hope I ovulate this cycle. Im starting to feel a little anxious waiting it out.

Cd 22 today and I found out yesterday I finally ovulated on clomid!!! Wooohooo! I hope this is my month. The acupuncture and herbs must have helped the clomid do it's thing!! Can't wait to test!

Woo hoo to ovulation. That's great :) Glad it's all working well. Fingers crossed for that bfp :)

That's great, I think I started acupuncture around the same time as you to help recover from my mc. I'm 4 dpo so just waiting now. Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted on how you get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->