UPDATE PAGE 3!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT Spot the line?

I did another one came out the same as the one i posted above need to get som more

heres mine 1st 1020am 2nd pic dried am 3rd 2PM i think I see a line on them or am I going crazy.

may aswell upload just for fun

20200331_102853.jpg 20200331_121159.jpg 20200331_151305.jpg

I'm prolly the only 1 who can't see it lol...Hope you get a answer soon. Good luck

my nipples are sore to touch and I thought I'd started af but it was just clear cm alot of it and super bloated grrr

So your a day late now?? FX u get a positive test soon.
Pregnancy test should show up by now keep me posted. Also being onthe depo for so long might take your body a while to get back to normal. Did for me when I went off it years ago. Wish I was never on it.

day late if you go off a regular cycle
depos messed body right up and I wish I never went on it.
am sick not done a test am scared

tests the same as yesterday so doubt I am pregnant af hurry up

day late if you go off a regular cycle
depos messed body right up and I wish I never went on it.
am sick not done a test am scared
Yeah took me think 3 months to get back on track. But I did conceive my son 2 months after that. He's happy and healthy almost 13yr old .depo is hard on your body. I stated feeling sick maybe a cold coming on today too..
Feel better soon honey!! U can always wait and see if at shows up and not test because your scared. FX

I'm over these tests

theres still a faint line on the one from this morning and I did one last night sorry a cant help it I have a problem with testing when I have loads in the house lmao.

still no af though

:hugs: I really hope you get an answer soon.

no af.
I have a hairy belly
my cervix is super super high and feels closed. I've never had my cervix go this high...
tests still nout to be fair so I dno what's happening

no af.
I have a hairy belly
my cervix is super super high and feels closed. I've never had my cervix go this high...
tests still nout to be fair so I dno what's happening
You have a hairy belly don't think you'd have that yet if u were pregnant. Can you post test pics?? I'd love to see

nah I doubt its cos of that. just all of a sudden noticed it so could be something else

yeah will post some x

Might see something on the 3rd pic. Not seeing anything on the others. I'm rooting for u.

Update me when you can...did you test again today??
Being this late now test should be looking good if pregnant.
♡♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"