UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

Definitelyyyyyyyyy girl! Omgggg :p

I'm baby girl dusting you to the fullestttt :dust:

Definite GIRL!!!

I've never heard of that before.

It looks more Orange to me, I'd say that was a girl result too

I'd say it's more orange....but can I ask how it works, how does it being orange mean you have a girl? Is it done by urine? If so what is in urine that detects gender or whatever method was used.

Girl. Intelligender was right for both my boy and my girl.

I'd say it's more orange....but can I ask how it works, how does it being orange mean you have a girl? Is it done by urine? If so what is in urine that detects gender or whatever method was used.

I dont know the science of this particular gender test. 1.) they dont reveal their secret (im guessing its similar to the draino test though, but dont know for certain. 2.) im not really convinced XY or XX is picked up in the urine stream, but maybe im wrong :shrug:

If you look at the instructions, it tells you how to interpret the results. To interpret it, is based off the color of the result.

I dont know the exacts of how this test works. I take it with a grain of salt, with that said, they have done studies on this (legit scientific studies) and its accurate 80-90% of the time. It's more accurate when the result is girl though. But it's important to remember its not 100% accurate, so only take it with a grain of salt...with that said, i have to admit that im glad i got a girl result, even though it may not be right...had it been a boy result, deep down i would be upset (even though i know it's not always right, but you know how sometimes you just want a little glimmer of hope, iykwim.

Mannn, I hope 8 weeks will go by fast! [-o< haha

I know can't wait!!!!

To pass the time ive been doing other at home gender tests. They've been fun to say the least.

The Kool-Aid test (done today at 10+3) says :pink: and the Baking Soda test (also done today) says :blue:

So far Intelligender and kool-aid = GIRL and Baking Soda = BOY.

Hahaha if I were preggo I'd be trying all sorts of tests too :haha:

I've got a good feeling that you're carrying a girl!!

:haha: it's fun!

I need to get a red cabbage and try that urine test :lol:

Oh, and I want to add that I took Intelligender THREE time with my son and with my daughter (who I'll have tomorrow via C-section). With my boy, they were dark, dark green, and with my girl, they were light:) You're not supposed to look at the sediment at the bottom of the container. xx

Ramzi's theory says PINK. Apparently it has a high sucess rate.....only 7 more weeks until we know!

Guppy how far in advance did you do the supplement and diet stuff before TTC/falling pregnant? We are trying in April I have started folic acids but that's all. Did you get your husband to do or take anything?

Guppy how far in advance did you do the supplement and diet stuff before TTC/falling pregnant? We are trying in April I have started folic acids but that's all. Did you get your husband to do or take anything?

start your diet and such at least 6 weeks before your sway :thumbup:

im assuming you are swaying :pink:? If so, i had DH take the soy isoflavones for 5 days. This lowers sperm count, and lowered sperm count sways :pink: With that said, if your DH has any history of low sperm count or morph issues, stay away from the soy! Also, please note that i changed my supplements halfway through because i learned new information. To sway pink you need to be on the low everything diet, so i would suggest utilizing the genderdreaming site to be sure, before you start on everything. Stay away from the in-gender site. The information there is inaccurate and could potentially sway :blue: bc of it. I was using the in-gender site when i started this thread. Then i did more research on the gender dreaming site and released there is more scientifically sound advice coming from the gender dreaming site and almost none from the ingender, which is why i switched my diet to the low everything (LE) diet and why i stopped taking most of my supplements. (not all of them like folic acid and that sort of thing. thats merely for the health of your baby, not for a sway)

Thank you. As DH got me pregnant first time last time I am assuming he is all ok lol. We are doing 3 months of gender swaying then if it doesn't happen (because shettles for a girl obviously isn't great for actually TTC lol) we will just TTC normally from July. I will obviously take folic acid no matter what, but as it's low everything is it bad that I am taking a conception multi vitamin?

Just wanted to update, I have been offered the 12 week nuchal scan and blood work. I get to go next Thursday to get it all done. Meet with a genetic counselor, then i'll get the u/s followed by the blood work. Def going to try to get a good nub shot! And just in case i will be watching the screen like a hawk in case i dont get a good pic. I'll be 12+5. I never had this done with my two boys, so im excited to see the baby at this stage. My appt. is February 21st at 2pm. (EST)

How exciting. It's standard here to have a 12 week and then a 20 week scan. Can I ask what a genetic councillor is? I saw someone mention it in 1st tri, and saying that they would get blood work to look for y markers in their blood as they can not carry boys.

this is really fascinating. if i choose to have another, i may have to gender sway for my hubby's sake, he really wants a daughter

I had the nuchel scan and bloodwork also, but what is a genetic counsellor?

How are your symptoms? xx

Guppy I cannot wait for your scan!! Record your scan on your phone and post for me will you!! I'm pretty experienced with nub and skull guessing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->