UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

THanks ladies!

DH and i have come up with our girl name, should we have one, and let me tell you, i have never thought i was carrying a girl until a few days ago. I have two boys and both times i knew i was having aboy, so i hope im right this time! The name is Macy Victoria :flower:

HUGE congratulations to you and your family!!!

H&H 9 months.

What are your symptoms so far? Did you not have any symptoms in the past 3 weeks? xxxx

What are your symptoms so far? Did you not have any symptoms in the past 3 weeks? xxxx

I actually had zero symptoms of pregnancy until the day before my :bfp: At 9DPOs i felt some naseua (at night). But i ignored it because i figured i was just anxious about testing in the morning. I had tested at 9DPOs and it was negative. I got up the next morning pretty much throwing up before i even rolled out of bed. I didn't actually end up throwing up but i really felt like i was going to. Then i peed and got my :bfp: It was a very faint line, but a line none the less.

this is my 4th pregnancy. I have never ever had MS this early before :nope: the earliest ive ever had it was middle of 6 weeks (with DS2). with DS1 i never had MS.

I have been breaking out since day after my :bfp: (so 11DPOs). I broke out like that with DS1 but i had clear skin with DS2.

Wow hun HUGE congratulations to you!!!!

okay ladies, i tried this out https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...0-anyone-tried-biorhythms-predict-gender.html

it predicts boy.
I tried it out for DS1 and DS2 and it was accurate.
With that said a good bnb friend said it was right 2 out of 3x so maybe this will be my wrong :haha:

im going to be ordering the genderMAKER (off ebay) tonight. I'll be excited to use it!

Both right for my DS and DD.

Have you tried the Chinese gender predictor? Always right for me and most I know.

Whats gendermaker?

How are you feeling? Do you feel like there's 2 in there :)

im not sure what to think, but one thing i know is true is ive had about 5 dreams so far where we go into an early ultrasound and there are two boys :shock: i dont know if that actually means anything, or maybe its just a little bit of nervousness, but i can say this is my 4th pregnancy and ive never once had dreams like this before.

I have to reiterate though, that a lot my supplements for swaying and creating twins were halted the cycle before my :bfp: so i'll be really surprised if twins result.

What supplements were you on? To sway twins xx

Yes there is, have a look on ttctwins website lots of information, not sure about triplets x

I was only using yams and soy isoflavones but i wasn't taking anything the cycle i got my :bfp: only the cycle before, so it probably didn't sway much of anything for twins.
I am BFing so that could be in my favor, but it's not likely.
The TTCTwins forum says you need trigger and what not to have a valid shot, but im not into it like that. I just didn't feel it would be safe, especially since im BFing.

I agree, I wouldn't dare to be honest.

How are you feeling today?

pretty good. I woke up around 6am nearly vomiting, but tried to ignore it and sleep. That worked. I slept until 10am :blush: DH was a sweetheart and watched the boys all morning so i could sleep. Sometimes i can sleep MS off, other times i cant. This must have been one of those times.

I am breaking out like crazy and its making me feel insecure. Im not really sure if thats pregnancy related or not bc i have some Roseca and ive been using cover up that doesn't agree with me, so that could be all that is. I have to use Bare Minerals to not break out, so i think im going to get some Bare Minerals cover up today and hope that it goes away soon. If not i'll blame it on the pregnancy :lol:

Guppy, I really really believe you're at least having a girl - you sound like I am :p
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"