UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

Yes IG is a nightmare atm, constant errors and they are not very open to any new ideas that come about. I'll catch up with you more in the week on this if thats ok, the kids are going mental in the background, its like living in a zoo!!!!!!!

Yes IG is a nightmare atm, constant errors and they are not very open to any new ideas that come about. I'll catch up with you more in the week on this if thats ok, the kids are going mental in the background, its like living in a zoo!!!!!!!

LOL no problem hun! Thanks for your words!
I am apart of both forums but just ventured onto the other one more...guess that was the wrong one to choose! lol
Guess if i actually catch this eggy it wont matter much anyways, but would be useful if i dont.

Sounding good, Guppy! I have my fingers crossed and loads of pink dust for you :pink:
xoxox

thank you becca!

So ive been cramping all day. I took another OPK at 4pm (i wish i would just Ov already!) and it was super positive. DH keeps making jokes that i ov. once already and im going to ov. again lol i'll piss myself if he's right! haha i still have lots of drippy EWCM too. oh and im having a hot flash :blush:
cervix is still high, soft, and open.

Soy really is amazing isn't it!? They give such strong ov's. You'll have a lovely strong PINK egg!

xoxox

Took another OPK at 8pm....still totally positive :wacko:
ive been cramping a lot this evening. its mostly just in the general uterine area but around 6pm it was really on my left ovary area. that lasted about an hour, give or take.

still have drippy EWCM but not as much as before. CP and all of that is the same.

Still have a positive opk. (11pm)

Had super bad pressure/cramps in my left ovary area at 9pm. By 10pm it went back to suoer light menstrual cramping.

My gosh, you're ov'ing loads! Haha! Very long! Nice strong eggo though, Guppy!
xoxox

My OPK finally went negative around 2am this morning! :yipee: I also had my temp rise :dance: I played with FF and as long as my temps stay up, it says i ov.ed yesterday (17 days past first dose of SI, 12 days past last dose of SI). Im not exactly sure how it works, but i DEF had a positive last night at 11pm (confirmed on a $1 Tree and a CB Digi OPK). So that means i ov.ed sometime between 11pm and 2am. So if i did ov. yesterday it was right at the very very end of the day. Or it could have been weee hours of the night today, but either way, im quite certain the Soy Iso worked :happydance:

Praying i caught the egg (or eggs :lol:) i hope the last :sex: wasn't too far out but i think it will be just about where i want it to be. It ended up being almost exactly 3 days since :sex: (or 2 full days depending on how you look at it).

Ive attached my chart. but just to let you guys know, i have NOT had ANY cycles postpartum but i did split them bc FF made me after a certain amount of days and i split this chart and made the first day of soy, my first "CD" even though technically im on CD 200 something LOL
www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg

When will you start testing Guppy?
xoxox

Well, my LP is only 10 days, so my *official* test date will be this Friday (Nov. 9th) however, i do have the 10iU HPTs from early-pregnancy-test.com and im thinking i'll crack well before then and use them :blush: i am a POAS addict so it would be hard not to, but thats okay since the sensitivity is so low and they are so cheap :smug:

So late last night i had some cramping :dance: i really hope that means something good! Today, however, my uterus has been feeling heavy (since about noon). Its feels kind of like....pressure...and heaviness, im not sure how to explain it. Either way, im hopeful! ive had this during the other three pregnancys so im confident :D I just hope im right :blush:

Heres a link to my chart. Just FYI: the green cycle line and the turquoise cycle line are from cylces that resulted in pregnancys. The green line i MCed with. The purple is the cycle after i MCed (we prevented, so didn't get pregnant). the turquoise one is DS1. I didn't chart with DS2. (just kept track of signs). The orange is my current cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Guppy051708

FF is giving me 7 points for pregnancy so far. Chart at current: (11/04/12)
www.fertilityfriend.com2.jpg

pretty good. im sticking to the diet (but if im pregnant everything should be decided on now anyways i.e. babys sex). Im on the folic acid but not taking crazy amounts not, just normal amounts. im taking select vitamins/minerals now but not like before (its tough keeping up what that crazy schedule and since i already ov.ed it doesn't really matter now).

I cannot wait to find out if there is a beany (or two!) in there!

well i had one 10iU HPT test so i decided to take it :blush: I KNOW I KNOW , its WAY too early! :lol: but bc it was only 10iU, compared to the normal 25iU i just couldn't help myself :blush: I wish i had more though, bc this line is bugging me! Now, im not convinced this means anything even though it did show up in the alloted time, (ive had this happen A LOT in the past) but it does make me keep some hope.

FF pregnancy meter = 15 points.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/010good.jpg

Just wanted to share my chart. I have a 10 day LP....

FFs pregnancy meter is giving me 23points...not very much....

www.fertilityfriend.com3.jpg

That dip at 3dpo has got to be good? Implantation dip maybe?
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->