UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

Im hoping so :D
though i do get a dip around 2-3DPOs on most cycles. It's called a fall-back rise and probably doesn't indicate much.....but i'll take it to keep a little hope :lol:

Yeah keep it as hope. How many DPO are you now hun?
xoxox

Today i would have been 9DPOs but instead the :witch: reared her ugly face this morning. ...guess im glad i didn't waste that test, but still stinks i went through that entire effort to ovulate without cycles whilist BFing and it lands me here. im more disappointed that my LP is only 8 days than the fact that :witch: showed up. I guess im not all that surprised though, considering that when im not breastfeeding, my LP is only 10 days it is. im quite certain, on a normal basis, i have a mild progesterone deficiency,so guess this serves me right for forcing my body to ovulate and get cycles when clearly it didn't want to :dohh:

im not really sure where to go from here....i dont think i will be taking the soy again for a plethora of reasons, so im guessing it will be months until i even have another shot since im BFing DS to age 1 (feb 12th he turns 1)

Stalking!!

I would adore twinnies!!

I have looked at methods and TTC sites, but a lot of those ladies use non prescribed meds which I wouldn't like to do, so I would like to try the vitamin route. Its hard knowing what, when and how much to take though!

Hope you get your pink one lots of dust Hun xx

Not much to report. Im on CD6. AF is still here :wacko: but i have 7-8 day flow due to endometriosis, so im not surprised. I decided not to take the soy isoflavones this cycle. I had A LOTTTTTT of cramping for about 3 days before i actually Ov.ed last time and im going home to central Pennsylvania (hometown, leaving in 2 days) and i really dont want to be dealing with that while im there. I also dont think :sex: is going to be that easy considering we are going to be staying at my moms and both kids will be in the same room with us....which is when my fertile period would be, so i'll be surprised if anything results in this cycle. ....im trying not to get my hopes up that i'll actually Ov. on my own, but who knows, maybe i'll get lucky. I wont hold my breath though.

Ive been kind of depressed lately, though, because im guessing im going to have to wait until i stop BFing for this to go anywhere. even if i do get pregnant, my LP is so short id probably just have a chemical. Starting to feel like this is a lost cause whilist BFing.

Theres no harm in trying though!!

Things happen when you least expect them to, believe me!!

Chin up You're a determined lady, a fighter x

^^ WSS :)

You are more likely to conceive twins whilst breastfeeding!

Continue breastfeeding: If you are breastfeeding and would like to conceive twins, you may want to hold off on weaning your little one. According to one twin study, women who were breastfeeding when they conceived were nine times more likely to conceive twins than women who are were not breastfeeding.

xx

^I saw that study. I certainly hope it happens to me! :D

Sorry i havn't updated much. I will do so today if possible. We are visiting family memebers in central PA (a 10 hour drive). So i havn't been online much. I also havn't been able to take all of my supplements and such. It's quite the challenge to be discrete when you are staying w family :wacko: Hopefully i still have a shot.
I decided not to take the soy iso this month for a few reasons (medical and the fact that i figured this month would be a bust being home and all over the fertile period).

[From my FF notes]

In the morning cervix was Medium, Medium, Medium.
With Watery CM

AT 7pm Cervix was soft, medium to high (i would say medium though), and open
EWCM that dripped from me to the toilet. There was def EWCM but i know it will get thicker in the coming days. :D

We :sex: the night before :D
Im honestly surprised that i had a drippy EWCM. Not only bc i didn't take the soy, but also because i never ov. this early. Typically i get the drippy EWCM for 3-4 days with ov. occurring on the 4th day (late). If this is the case this time, theoretically that means I will ov. on CD15. This is huge as ive NEVER EVER ov.ed any earlier than CD17 and normally its not until CD20-23 with CD22 being the norm. Im not sure what has changed this, but im not complaining!

Cervix is much higher today. Its also very soft :D It's not all that open but i know all of this is a good sign. I brought with me (visiting family) the rest of the RepHresh. I only had 2 left. Since it's possible that i am 2 days out from ov. i decided to use one RepHresh to lower my pH to sway :pink: Im not sure if this is going to interfere the drippy EWCM thing or not. Hopefully CM is still noticeable that way. Im hoping to get to the store to get some OPKs today. Hopefully i can get a batch.

As stated in a previous post, i am unable to stick to my vit/minerals bc there are so many and im not at home. I have been eating a very low everything diet though, as that suppository sways :pink: Basically that means i just dont each much of anything....not sure how Thanksgiving will interfere with that :lol:

UPDATE: Took an OPK at 1:45PM. (Answer brand) It was super super NEGATIVE :grr: There was an ever so faint test line but not easily noticeable :nope: No EWCM today, except I was "wet" on the toilet paper when I wiped (sorry, TMI! :blush:). That could be bc of the RepHresh doing it's job, or it could be that im not actually going to ov....not really sure. with that said, i NEVER get drippy EWCM if im not nearing Ov. so surly yesterday wasn't a fluke.
Cervix is now HIGH, SOFT, and semi open :D

So it's CD26 and I dont appear to be ovulating :sad1: Ive had many days of fertile CM and CP but it would never turn into anything according to multiple OPKs and my BBT chart :wacko: Now that it's December, it has been 6 months since we started TTC. We have spent SOOO much money on OPKs and HPTs (because i dont know when to expect either). So we have decided to go ahead and purchase the Baby-Comp (it's like the Lady-Comp only this one is for TTC). It is an intricate computer system that helps you figure out ovulation, any hormonal imbalances, is good if you are waking up a lot (which i am since i cosleep and BF), and it has a built in pregnancy test! How sweet is that?! Another thing that I like about this system is the fact there there is a gender sway software on it! (not the main reason i purchased it, but its a def bonus in my book! :thumbup:)

This will serve dual purpose for us though. Once we finally have this last baby- we are done with having anymore (super sad :( ) but it also works as a form of birth control and it's about 99% effective. So we will also get future use out of this.

im excited! Its giving me a little mental ease knowing that we wont have to keep throwing money down the drain. It is not cheap, but if we would have bought one back when we first started TTC then it could have been paid off by now :dohh: So i think it's a good investment.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Guppy051708

Attachments

• www.fertilityfriend.com.pnghkr974216.jpg
    www.fertilityfriend.com.pnghkr974216.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
So we decided that if this wasnt our month, we were going to stop TTC for the long term and address my health issues. So i am supposed to be fitted for the Mirena IUD on Dec 19th. Hopefully i will know whats up.

I did confirm ovulation so i shoould know by that point since i only have 10 day LP anyways.

Also, a while back i started checking out genderdreaming its a FAR better site than ingender...anyways, i learned some things so i went off most of my supplements (except for the folic acid). I have been doing the LE diet for the bulk so i didn't have to change anything there. Ive been using RepHresh too. and the biggest news is we decided to do a half assed version of O+12 instead of Shuttles. so thats a major change of plans.
Also we are doing frequent release. We did it 2x outside of me and the third time. (sorry, TMI :blush:) FR = lower sperm count, which sways pink too. so hopefully that helps!

Ov. was confirmed on CD31. it was natural. no Soy isoflavones to induce it. Im still BFing too, which i believe helps sway.

I was set to go in tomorrow for my Mirena IUD fitting...instead I was graced with my final :bfp:!!!!!!!

IMG_0238baby3.jpg

thank you ladies for being on my journey with me so far! its very early! but so far im already feeling MS (i had no clue that was possible at 3+4!!!!). also ive been peeing...A LOT in the last couple of days :loo: cant wait for the next 17 weeks to fly by! to find out if our sway worked.

FF chart so far:

www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg

Oh my god congrats!!!!!. Can't wait to find out what you're having. Keep us posted and good luck xx

thanks ladies!! im so thrilled but kind of nervous too, especially since i had just planned on not being pregnant anytime soon. but we are excited! Today I am 3+4. So i reckon in about 15 weeks we will know :D ill keep ya updated! Ill keep track of symptoms too, since i know ppl are always asking what symptoms you have with each gender. however i will preface by stating the fact that with DS1, my pregnancy was the "typical" boy pregnancy. with DS2 it was what most thought would have been a "girl" lol so i know this stuff isn't true but i think many preggers want some hope and answers early lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->