UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

This has been so fun to read, one second I was like aww no she's stopped TTC then it was like oh wait hang on BFP! Great stuff :) congrats on the BFP I am now eagerly stalking :)

i checked biorythms for my 3 when i found out about this one. first was strong for boy, he was a boy. second was neutral, he was a boy and third was strong for girl and shes a girl

This is a great journal, Congrats :)

Ps. You have a new stalker :p x

I had no idea b6 could increase chances. I have been taking it to help lengthen my lp while breastfeeding my youngest. looks like it has an added bonus as I have 3 boys and hoping for a girl. I have not had a chance to read the entire thread yet but will do so before trying anything.

thank you for following ladies! ttc has really been a roller coaster for us.

yes, def make sure you read the entire thing before making your attempt. There was a lot learned along the way :thumbup:

I am 6 weeks tomorrow! The only downfall with finding out this early is the fact that it seems to have a slow start. :dohh:

Im still feeling very nauseous. pretty much constantly but i havn't thrown up for a week. So thats an improvement.
Ive been having a bit of insomnia (despite having a 10 month old that stinks at sleeping! go figure.)
My acne is close to clearing.
Ive been feeling dizzy a lot. i felt that way before my :bfp: but still feel that way occasionally.
Other than that, not much else to report...except TMI but my CM is lots and creamy. I had creamy CM with DS1 and the pregnancy i MCed, but it was not nearly as much. This is just messy. :sick:

I called the HB MWs. They are setting up an early ultrasound for me around January 20th-somewhere in there. She wants it down during the 8th week. So guess we will find out if there is one or more in there! :dance:
Then i have to call the MWs back (after i have the scan) and they will schedule me for my first appt. the following week. I went with these MWs with DS2 and i love them, so im excited about that!

i can't wait to see my "honeybee" (or honeybees, perhaps? :shrug:)

Yippeeee!! Two weeks til your scan. I will be maaaajorly stalking you on the 20th. Any baby is a blessing but I really am hoping you're joining me in the twins club!

I hope so too! im super nervous but also very excited :D

here is my crazy bloat bump. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. 4th pregnancy. 3rd baby. I know its just bloat, but it's crazy it's that big while im laying horizontal :blush: i feel huge :lol: i feel like someone hooked an air pump up to my belly button :rofl:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/IMG_0437.jpg

Yay! Can't wait to see how many babies are in there hiding!! :D

Woo hoo on your scan! Will be sending lots of girly/twin dust! x

Hiya was just wondering what is the difference between calcium carbonate and citrate?
Good luck and congratulations!!

Hello! Where are you hiding? How are you doing? Any scan news?? You said around the 20th and its the 21st now :D

My appt is the 22nd :) So tomorrow at 2pm (EST) :yipee: Cannot wait to see how many there are! I will be happy whether it is one or two, im just excited to say the least!

I havn't been on all too much except to update my parenting journal. I got diagnosed with Hypermesis Gardviarum (sp?). It has been SOOO horrible. I had MS with DS2 but NOTHING like this. I am throwing up about 15x per day. So the doctor wanted me on Zofran. Told me i would be going to the ER for IV fluids if i kept vomiting. Then my insurance didn't want to cover that so she RXed me Reglan instead. And of course i ended up having an allergic reaction to the Reglan so then i got put on Phenegram. But didn't feel comfortable on that because it's not as safe a drug as the Zofran. I had a bitch session (pardon my french) with insurance, and finally they were going to cover the Zofran since i had an allergic reaction to Reglan. So now that im on that i am no longer throwing up, but still very very quesy and im sleeping alot. but im glad its working (and im not allergic to it! LOL)

I'll update tomorrow after my ultrasound :dance:

Today i am 8 weeks & 2 days. I'll post "bump" pics (though there isn't much to see lol).
And an interesting fact, i started throwing up at 9DPOs (no lie) and apparent Hypermesis usually starts early, so that should have been my redflag for it.

Hiya was just wondering what is the difference between calcium carbonate and citrate? If I take carbonate does that not help sway pink and will it sway blue?
Good luck and congratulations!!

Im not entirely sure.
The problem i had, initially, when i started taking the supplements is because i was using one particular gender swaying site, and she said to make sure it was the calcium citrate to sway :pink: and speficially said it needed to be citrate and not carbonate. HOWEVER the month or two before my :bfp: i started reading a different swaying site and it seemed to be more scientifically sound and that site says do the low everything diet. So now im just a ball of confusion :blush: i would highly recommend reading the gender dreaming site. That is more reliable than the ingender site...sorry i cant help more, im just not exactly sure what the answer is given the chagning info

You poor thing, suffering so badly! Its very common of multiples, to get HG although of course not exclusive to it! I'm glad your insurance is covering the Zofran now. I was on it for a while and it does help a lot. If only it would get rid of the nausea too eh. Hope you continue to avoid hospital!!

Will be checking back tomorrow. So excited for you :) And you're looking fab!!

Yipeeee!!. Glad to see your update :) Can't wait to hear about your scan. Good luck xx

Glad to see your update but sorry your suffering with HG :(

Hope it eases up soon for you, a girl I know got it and lasted until she was 20 weeks, hope yours doesn't last that long.

Will be eagerly stalking you tomorrow :)

You look fab in your pics Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"